Bukkit plugin tutorial - youtube commentary!

Discussion in 'Resources' started by I_am_not_funny, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

I_am_not_funny

So i made some videos and posted them on youtube about how to develop bukkit plugins for bukkit beginners!(note: not java beginners);

hells yeah! figured this is the right place to post it, if not, i apologise, and you may (re)move this thread.

episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FslkxAFRGM

you can find the rest on my channel! and please keep in mind this is my first commentary ever, EVER... :)

EDIT: i'd like some feedback, i love feedback! <3

Cheeqow likes this.
  2. Offline

Lolmewn

The Resources section is more for Libraries, but I like the video.
    Too bad you can't really see what's on the screen, you should record in a higher resolution (I recommend a program which I forgot the name of :O)

3. Offline

I_am_not_funny

yep, episode 1&2 were recorded in one sitting, episode 3 is in higher resolution :)

4. Offline

iffa

Resources is for tutorials, libraries etc. :D

5. Offline

Cheeqow

thanks about it

6. Offline

I_am_not_funny

yay, thanks, any suggestion of what i should do next? i haven't recorded any new episodes yet

7. Offline

Lolmewn

Did you cover Configurations?
    Or how to make new Objects ?

8. Offline

I_am_not_funny

nope, well, i can't remember if i did something about objects, but no config :)

9. Offline

CODsniperkid

I'm pretty intermediate with Java/C++(mostly the same syntax), so I think I can follow :p I am watching it as we speak. I've been waiting for a nice tutorial for a while now because I really would like to get started making plugins.

10. Offline

I_am_not_funny

:D
    There are some other nice tutorials out there(betterphp), but thanks!

and everyone, remember that the series can't continue without suggestions! :p

11. Offline

CODsniperkid

Funny that you said that because I just started watching Betterphp's tutorials as well :p

12. Offline

I_am_not_funny

well, what can i say? i am funny(pun intended)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.