Solved Bukkit NBT crash after 10 sec when I started server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by runefist, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

runefist

Euhm my bukkit keeps crashing I reinstalled everything and tried everything but I can't make it work here is the file http://pastebin.com/xfUK483F , plz help me!

Thx

Attached Files:

2. Offline

runefist

So anyone know how to fix this or am i screwed?

3. Offline

Hoolean

I think it might be a corrupt world :(

Try turning on your server with a different one as a test!

4. Offline

runefist

Thanks gonna try it now I rlly don't hope so because than alot of my builders are gonna hate me immidiatly :(

5. Offline

Hoolean

If it is a corupt world, it's not the end of the world (I swear that pun was accidental :D). I believe there are tools to fix corupt worlds but you'd have to ask someone other than me about that ;D

6. Offline

jorisk322

chunkster

MrBluebear3 likes this.
  7. Offline

runefist

Oh fwew because if i had to delete the world than over 1000 hours work was gone :p And can someone tell me how a world becomes corrupted so it won't happen anymore (all my worlds are made on WORLD PAINTER, and when I started my server I only had normal world but now i have only world painter worlds my server is alot faster but is this bad, so did this made a corrupted world?)

8. Offline

chaseoes

It's from a firework. Had the same problem on my server.

I used MCEdit to teleport to the coords of daid entity and remove it.

MrBluebear3 likes this.
  9. Offline

Hoolean

When Fireworks go bad... :p

jorisk322 likes this.
  10. Offline

runefist

Chase how did you find the firework entity?
    Oh and I tested my main world and my second best world and no problems with them so :p Fwew! (And lets say if I restart server 1000 times is that bug gone or is it stuck?)

And 1 more question I normally have 14 G RAM (on my server making it now running linux ubuntu) so i have to run it on my computer with only 5 G RAM for bukkit and everytime I get the same error: heapspace, how can I repair that problem? (Sorry to ask this here :p)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  11. Offline

drampelt

If you are using the 32 bit version of java, I believe there is a maximum heap size.

12. Offline

runefist

E
    euhm i use JRE 7 64 bit

Is it also possible a player is corrupted? Because in whitelist it goes good but when players join than the things happen... :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

13. Offline

Hoolean

It is likely that when a player joins the corrupted world the corrupted firework is loaded causing the problem :)

No corupted players :)

14. Offline

runefist

Gdamn ... Can't find the problem!!! :(
    Gonna install that corrupted world fixer

15. Offline

chaseoes

It only happens when someone is in the same area as the bad entity - e.g. the chunk with it is loaded.

16. Offline

runefist

Can I use chuckster? Or CLAG? Ah okej I think I found it there is a warp that is named arena at my server and everytime I go there or warp to it I get that bug , so now how to solve it? Anyone suggestions for that?

17. Offline

Hoolean

Get the co-ords of the warp arena, then search for the firework around there in MC Edit :D Once you find it, remove it :)

18. Offline

runefist

So okej i found the arena, but I have no idea how mcedit works... Do i need to delete the chucks and will this delete the whole area so make a void? or only every single item? How does a corrupted chuck looks like? because i can see a big void hole in the arena :p (So or not loaded or a bug or THAT FREAKING CORRUPTED THING :D)

Ah never mind i deleted it and everything is fine it is working! thanks guys I make this post to SOLVED Thanks all!

Ah never mind i deleted it and everything is fine it is working! thanks guys I make this post to SOLVED, if I know how, Thanks all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.