Solved Bukkit Enchanted kits not working

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by bobsaget111222, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bobsaget111222

http://pastebin.com/8Paa5S5g
    there is my config.yml
    im usually fairly self proficient when it comes to solving errors, i however cannot find the error.

all my kits i made that have enchantments I.E :
    Ward
    advisor
    monarch
    god
    Do not work
    it is just thoughs ones and i have tryed lots of stuff from other support tickets.
    it isnt a tabs instead of space problem etc as far as i can tell since ive replaced all tabs...
    if you can see the problem and im just being stupid please let me know
    Thanks!

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Stop your server.
    Start your server.
    When it's fully started, stop it again.
    Go in to your server files.
    Go to the logs folder.
    Open the file called latest.log.
    Copy and paste the contents at http://pastebin.com/.
    Post it there and then link the URL here.

3. Offline

bobsaget111222

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Go and grab
    Essentials
    Essentials Spawn
    Essentials Chat

from the link below.

You have a server that is 1.8 or greater. You have a version of Essentials that is insanely old. The Spigot team are the ones that have been updating Craftbukkit and Spigot since 1.8. They've also forked Essentials and released an unofficial updated version. It works absolutely perfectly, and is what you need to download and put on your server. Just replace and Essentials plugins you have with the version from the following site. You do not need to delete your config file.

https://hub.spigotmc.org/jenkins/job/Spigot-Essentials/

5. Offline

bobsaget111222

ive got thoughs and thats actually very useful so i thank you, however this doesnt resolve the issue, which may be my fault as i left out some very obvious information as to why it didnt work.
    it gives me the improperly defined error on all kits ive created involving enchantments (and not thoughs without.).
    once again sorry for leaving that out i could have swarn i included it, so the problem has something to do with the way i wrote enchantments but i cant figure out where i went wrong
    Thanks!

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

Monarch and God b;astprotection should be blastprotection :)

7. Offline

bobsaget111222

thats fixed (i originally had done that for the others too) but upon fixing it its still an error, im at a loss at this point, if you still no longer have any ideas im sure i can find a plugin to do it ingame (maybe). dont worry about it, if you cant see another problem ill just do that and you can set it as resolved...thanks!

8. Offline

oceantheskatr

Pastebin your updated file please.

9. Offline

bobsaget111222

i ended up opting to do it manually, Thanks for your help though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.