Bukkit Coding HELP!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by MrGriefer_HGTech, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!
    So I am working on a Mini-Game and I want to create a command which makes a lobby for the Arena and when a player joins the Arena it will Teleport them to the lobby!
    I really need help with the command of the lobby and creating the lobby!
    If you can help me with this then please help: Also I want to make a command which create a Global Lobby and it will teleport player whenever the Arena is finished!
    Info:
    Name: MrGriefer
    What program do you use to create your Plugins: Eclipse 32 bit

Thanks MrGriefer!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Already what? :eek:

4. Offline

mine-care

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

The code that you already made.

6. Well I did not created the Command for the Lobby because I need help with that! That's why I came here for!
    Even the Lobby class I did not created it I just created the Arena ArenaManager and other stuff like Listeners and Main class and commands but I need the Lobby thing! :)

7. Offline

SyTeck

It's not as hard as it seems.

You simply have to store the lobby positions and then teleport the players to that position whenever he types your desired command. Then if you want to go fancy you have to learn schedulers and stuff for timers and more.

8. It's my first Mini-Game Plugin thing! And I don't know how to make the Lobby that's why I came here! :D

9. Offline

mine-care

MrGriefer_HGTech very few people will spoonfeed you code, therefor it is a good idea to show us your code so we can implement it when we tell you the structure,
    Just ofu ot curiocity, what is hard about those commands? since you created the other classes that should be a piece of cake :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.