bukkit.broadcast Permission Nodes Not Working

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jussjames, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jussjames

Hello,

I recently moved my server to 1.14.3 Bukkit. All of my permissions seem to be working, as we're only really using Multiverse and the like. Mind you we had last used Bukkit during the 1.13.2 days.

One of my members brought up that he was now seeing console messages (gamemode changes, Server Saved, etc).

I disabled bukkit.broadcast.scradmin before for his security group, and it had worked in 1.13.2, but now isn't working.

I went as far as disabling bukkit.broadcast.self and bukkit.broadcast as well, but it has no affect on the server operating. I remember a long time ago I had a 'catch' set of permissions for those who first logged on that disabled general server say being able to be read, and I'm pretty sure that's how I did it.

Do we know if this is a known issue? I haven't been able to find any resources at all even about those nodes except for on the documentation on the wiki...

Edit - I found the issue, in that I disabled all minecraft.x permissions I wanted blocked (ban, kick, tp), but then hand enabled everything else (minecraft.*). Once I removed the minecraft.* node and manually added everything I wanted to be able to be done (/say /w /me etc) the issue went away... so does anyone know the mincraft broadcast permission node for the console? I thought bukkit.broadcast took care of all of that?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.