BuildRegion

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Pblackfeld, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Pblackfeld

Plugin category: Mechanics

Minecraft version: 1.13.2

Suggested name: BuildRegion

What I want: A plug-in in which you can place down a configurable block (defined in config file) that allows you to build in a 8x8x8 area in adventure mode with whitelisted blocks and allows you to break whitelisted blocks (based on config file). These base cores/placed blocks should not be able to be broken by other players, and chests/doors/interactable items shouldn’t be able to be accessed either.

(Extra if you feel up to the task)

When you right click the “base core” a GUI pops up with the title “base crafting “ and allows you to craft configurable blocks/items (that support nbt) that have configurable recipes, in which the materials required are said in the item lore.

If also possible, could the block still be functional after being sold through a sign shop, and also able to add people to have access to doors and chest on your base. Also possibly make it so that only one base core can be placed per player, and if they decide to break the previous one then everything they placed gets destroyed with it.

Ideas for commands: /buildregion give (player)

Ideas for permissions: buildregion.admin - allows you to destroy other players build regions

When I'd like it by: whenever, I’m patient...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.