(BUG) build 100 to 114 minecart placement

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by mrgreaper, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mrgreaper

ok with any build of craft bukkit higher then 99 when you place track the last piece of track does not snap into the right position until the next piece is placed you end up with ------| for example

to see this bug just create a simple square of track 5 by 5
    -----
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    -----

its not just a graphics glitch, the carts follow the section of track that face the wrong way and come off the track

tested with every build (available) from 100 on to 114 all had the bug, placed build 99 back into the folder and the bug was gone

hope that helps and keep up the great work guys!

2. Offline

TnT

I've reverted back to 99 just so I could lay some track. Have you tried 115? Any luck there?

3. Offline

sonyusa

No good on 115 either :(

4. Offline

mrgreaper

if any body knows how to report this as a proper bug report feel free to do so :) they may be unaware of it at the momnt not sure if they are active on the forum

5. Offline

that was an bug with the whole of minecraft not just bukkit so blame notch :)

6. Offline

mrgreaper

no its not,
    build 99 of bukit the track lays perfectly any tested build higher and it dont lay correctly.
    if it was a notch error then going back to build 99 would not fix it.
    notch is innocent at this time lol

7. Offline

TnT

How can you explain it working on CraftBukkit builds 99 and below, but not builds 100+? Notch hadn't changed his code in between those builds. I think it is a CraftBukkit bug.

8. Offline

EvilSeph

Confirmed, though it is only visible when dealing with the tracks in a certain direction. Please submit a ticket.

9. Offline

mrgreaper

i would but i dont know how, can you submit it for me using the first post as information

my guess its only when laying one way as when you lay it the other way it starts as facing the corect way so no code is exerted on it to change its direction? (i suck at the whole wording thing )

10. Offline

Myers Carpenter

11. Offline

mrgreaper

ooops i must be blind ! sorry about that
    and thank you

12. GRRRR. 118 dosen't fix. Can a mod or admin tell us how long?

13. Offline

Myers Carpenter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.