[BROKEN]Clocked v12.0 - Now supports ALL permissions![1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by TopGear93, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Offline

TopGear93

Clocked
    v12.0

With this plugin you can clock players when they come in for work and leave work! When they Leave for work the sign will auto pay players(later version).

Features:
    • Players clock in & out with the sign.
    • Pay players on clock out.
    • only players with permissions can break / place it.
    • Fun & easy to use.
    • Perfect for RPG servers.
    How to use:
    [​IMG]
    DELETE OLD CONFIG BEFORE ATTEMPTING UPDATE!
    I also added a storage config for the locations!
    location - C:\Users\urname\location\servername\plugins\Clocked\config.yml

Download:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1015938/Clocked.jar

Requirements:
    Iconomy or any money plugin that is working with vault!
    Vault - Money / Permissions

BukkitDev:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/clocked/

Todo:
    • title regulatory system - limits repeating sign titles
    • block behind sign protection.
    • support more permission systems ADDED- Vault now hooks into all permissions!
    • Inventory system
    • Colored Signs
    • Spout - Sounds, Messages,Notifications[INDEV]
    • MySql
    ChangeLog:
    • v10.0 added permissions system. Makes creating / destroying PunchClocks is more stable. code clean up! added more cowbell!
    • v11 fixed a major code error after my pc updated or eclipse updated. The config broke and had no clue how to fix it. Thanks to @bergerkiller
    • v12 finally fixed permissions. Uses Vault permissions! you can now use any permissions system of your choice!
    Known Issues:
    Show Spoiler

Not having the correct dependancies will break this plugin! Make sure you have Permissions/Vault/Iconomy or any other money plugin. Not having these plugins will cuase major errors.

Not having Permissions set correctly will cuase a major mess when using this plugin. The signs will not come off easy. You must break the block behind the sign to take it off. Make sure you put the permissions correctly!!!

Old Changes:
    Show Spoiler

• v1.0 - Basic Sign system when interacted
    • v2.0 - Added Time/Date
    • v3.0 - Added Config with time/date/playername
    • v4.0 - Added Delay System so when player uses sign it will show Clocked In - Out on line(3).
    • v5.0 - added Title to sign. Its Strung out so any title will work. Title show on Config and personal message. also did a quick NPE fix!
    • v6.0 - added sign protection. The [ClockIn] Sign will not break! It will reappear, but empty. Click once again for it to reset back to the exact way it was! I need to add protection to the block behind the sign!
    • v7.0 -Finished Vault money system. You now get payed when clocking out! Timer system is setup to limit money exploit! delay is one minecraft day! - 19200L
      added locking system for money use! one time a day!
    • v8.0 ready for 1.0! 1579CB added locking system for clocking in to reduce message spam! Still working on money system!
    • v9.0 after a long break i came back with a fresh mind and finished the money system. you can set the line to what you want (0-999999). Tweaks were done too. Sign breaking bug was fixed.

Finished:
    Show Spoiler

• wait for 1.0 RB Ready!
    • [ClockIn] Sign Protection. ADDED
    • IConomy / vault ADDED - "includes timer system" \
    • More realistic signing system."Using Paper"Wont Happen. No need for it
    • Better Money system! ADDED
    • Permissions - allow specific people to see who is breaking / placing the signADDED

Donate:
    If you like this plugin and my other projects maybe spare a penny or two.

Waiting for 1.0 RB release. Then ill release the rest of the plugin.

YES i know, for some damn reason when i go to release the plugin it decides not to work. ill fix it.

EDIT: FIXED NPE

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
    dark_hunter and kahlilnc like this.
  2. Offline

Adrenaline

3. Offline

Karosas

4. Offline

DaveDee

5. Offline

Adrenaline

know ;s

6. Offline

TopGear93

added onto BukkitDev. now to wait for approval.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/clocked/

EDIT: Added more instructions. I forgot to add how to even clock in and out. its now on the OP

NEW UPDATE:

v6.0 - added sign protection. The [ClockIn] Sign will not break! It will reappear, but empty. Click once again for it to reset back to the exact way it was! I need to add protection to the block behind the sign!

EDIT: Upcoming updates - Tomorrow, hopefully block protection (Bottom"SignPost" - Behind"Wall Sign")

EDIT 2: Current plugin news -
    Features:
    -Added vault support
    -Added Payout when checking out
    -Added Delay System for checking out. Limits chance of exploiting payment. Delay is setup for 19200L = 1 minecraft day.
    Bug fixes:
    -Message corrections
    -better config setup
    -code cleanup(normal)
    -vault dependancy fix - wont throw NPE on action.LEFT_BLOCK_CLICK

In the works:
    -Spout port"SpoutClocked"- plugin will depend on spout only. Notifications, Sound, etc
    -Clocked - behind sign block protection
    -overtime pay out system
    -LatetoWork system. late to work kicks you home.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  7. Offline

TopGear93

v7.0 -Finished Vault money system. You now get payed when clocking out! Timer system is setup to limit money exploit! delay is one minecraft day! - 19200L
    added locking system for money use! one time a day!

8. Offline

TopGear93

So hows the plugin working? Havent heard any feedback yet :(. any cool features you want?

9. This is awesome!
    Gonna put this in my: plugins to think of list.

10. Offline

TopGear93

v9.0 after a long break i came back with a fresh mind and finished the money system. you can set the line to what you want (0-999999). Tweaks were done too. Sign breaking bug was fixed.

DELETE OLD CONFIG BEFORE USING THIS!

11. Offline

TopGear93

v10.0 added permissions system. Makes creating / destroying PunchClocks more stable. code clean up! added more cowbell!

todo:* highest - lowest priority *
    support more permission systems
    Inventory system -Indev
    title repeating system. check for repeats! - 50% made, its buggy. needs work!
    MySQL - rather difficult imo. might not happen anytime soon!

12. Offline

TopGear93

@md_5 what do i need to do for this to get approved?

13. Offline

md_5

Approved

TopGear93 likes this.
  14. Offline

TopGear93

v11 fixed a major code error after my pc updated or eclipse updated. The config broke and had no clue how to fix it. Thanks to @bergerkiller

please remember before updating to erase the old config and drop the new plugin in! thanks.

15. Offline

TopGear93

it seems there might be an issue with java versions. Clocked was built on SE1.7. But it runs fine on 1.6.0_29. make sure your server is up to date with java.

16. Offline

deathnote1029

Hey there, i think this plugin would be excellent to use on servers, i personally would love to use it. I just have a couple of questions.
    Will there be support for any other type of permissions plugin? i.e bpermissions
    and is there a way to get it working even if your op and dont use PEX?
    i tried and nothing happened
    Any help greatly appreciated :)

17. Offline

TopGear93

yes eventually there will be support for more permissions. but im trying to figure out how to fix some npe's within the plugin first.

18. Offline

deathnote1029

Ah i see, well keep up the great work man, i really hope to be able to use this, this will become as popular as the jobs plugin before it went inactive(mega-popular) :D [diamond] for you

TopGear93 likes this.
  19. Offline

TopGear93

thanks! this is what i like to read :D. im hoping this will become popular.

Fixed So far -
    Added vault permissions - works on all permissions. permission nodes are dodgy. trying to fix that small bug
    fixed "not being able to break any sign at all" bug

20. Offline

deathnote1029

Nice work!, ill let you know if i come across any bugs or ideas for this plugin ;D
    great work again mate, keep it up =]

Edit: bug, i think? upon adding the clocked.jar and restarting is it supposed to create a config file in the same folder?
    perhaps if it unpacks the config into a "clocked" folder after restarting the server.
    Since i run a server that isnt through my own computer :)

just had another idea as well, perhaps the ability to use worldedit to mark areas for using clocked. i.e a forest could be marked for players to cut wood in there.
    but still give the ability to have a global clocked sign so players can do it anywhere
    Perhaps an event that checks for world edit to see if the sign has been placed in a world edit region, else it becomes a global sign :)

Will let you know if i think of anything else

21. Offline

TopGear93

no the updates i posted above were just a place marker for me lol. i didnt upload a new version :p

EDIT: ah ok thanks for the ideas! ill try and see what i can do like usual

22. Offline

TopGear93

v12 finally fixed permissions. Uses Vault permissions! you can now use any permissions system of your choice!

23. Offline

deathnote1029

nice work! im going to test this now, and let you know if i come across any bugs of any kind :).
    thank again![diamond]

Edit:
    your bukkitdev doesn't have an up to date version, do i just download from the dropbox?

Edit again:
    Perhaps a small video of how to quickly create one of the signs :), would be helpful for a lot of players ;D, great work once again man

24. Offline

deathnote1029

Hey TopGear, okay so i ran the new version on my server and i got this error on the console
    Code:
    2012-01-10 14:31:31 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/Clocked.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: us/topgear93/clocked/Clocked : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:634)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:212)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:170)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:215)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:136)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:151)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:434)
        at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:187)
        at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:22)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:165)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:378)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:757)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:722)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:715)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)
    Not exactly sure what it means, but hopefully it can be of some help to you.
    If you would like, i will continue to test your plugin and fill you in on any bugs that may appear :)

25. Offline

TopGear93

this seems to be happening quite a bit lately. What are you running? server at your house or a rented server?

This error means your server is running an old version of java and an old JDK/JRE

26. Offline

deathnote1029

i'm running a rented server through mossycobble
    any ideas on how to go about fixing it?

27. Offline

TopGear93

this would need to be fixed by the owners themselves. Send in a ticket and see what they say. if they tell you they WONT update it then ill look into making a lower level version of Clocked. Clocked is built to work on [1.6.0_29]

28. Offline

deathnote1029

also, is the .jar meant to unpack into a clocked directory with a config inside as well?
    or is the whole plugin done through the .jar only?

I have sent in a ticket, waiting response now, hopefully i can get back to you asap

29. Offline

TopGear93

yes the config will unpack itself. Just run like a normal plugin. After your first run you should see that within your plugins folder you have a folder called "Clocked". When you open that clocked folder it will contain the log in / out and it will contain who is locked for that duration. the lock is meant to stop people from collecting tons of money.

I will look into a 1 way setup. So what my idea is that you cannot clock out until you have clocked in.

30. A question, if players clock in and after standing AFK clock out, would they also receive money?