Filled Broadcast

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BlitzGamer88, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BlitzGamer88

Plugin category: Broadcast

Minecraft version: 1.8

Suggested name: Broadcaster+

What I want:I want a plugin like autobroadaster and others but i want categories that need permissions and have sounds (example : category1: Vip
    permission: broadcasterp.vip
    '- special message ' (it will be beter if you ad a new notepad for each category for messages)
    sound: EXPLOSION
    interval: 120 (time before dislplaying next message)

Ideas for commands: /brplusr -reload (or just work with server /reload command)
    /brplus category 1 - show message from a category

Ideas for permissions: broadcasterp.category (or let the player-owner of server- make permissions) and broadcasterplus.reload for /brplusr

When I'd like it by: 2 weeks from now

Ps: i know there are many plugins for this but non of them have sounds and permissions

2. Offline

BlitzGamer88

upppppppp

3. Offline

BlitzGamer88

So i like a plugin like auto boradcaster and others but a little bit diferent. At every message sent there should be played a sound (ex : Tnt_Explosion or idk) but the sound should be one that i chose and i can change every time i want :)
    Abot permissions :
    I saw a plugin (unknown name :) ) where you could create more message groups and for every group you can add permission
    There is an exemple for how config.yml should look like (just an example)
    http://pastecode.org/index.php/view/73753178
    In this plugin the owner can add more groups like global and he can name them and for each group there should be a text document for messages or in config.yml in each group

for delimiter you can change by using ' ' or do it like there uith new line

4. Offline

BlitzGamer88

5. Offline

Reflxction

I don't understand the concept of categories. Do you mean like, create a category which contains a message and an interval for this message, and only people who have specific permission, e.g broadcaster.vip, can see the announcement?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018
  6. Offline

BlitzGamer88

yes :) My english is bad but you did understood! But also i want the permissions to be set by me and i want unlimited categories

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  7. Offline

BlitzGamer88

8. Offline

Tabuu_

BroadcasterPlus 1.0 BETA by Tabuu

All commands and permissions can be found in the plugin.yml

Plugin.yml (open)

Code:
    name: BroadcasterPlus
    version: 1.0 BETA
    main: nl.tabuu.broadcasterplus.BroadcasterPlus
    description: Manager for broadcasting messages.
    author: Tabuu

NOTE 1:
    If you want to reload the messages just use the default '/reload' command.

NOTE 2:
    I might post this on my Spigot page.

9. Offline

BlitzGamer88

Thx for the plugin ! It is great but idk why sounds does not work.
    Every plugin that has sound and i try to change it does not work... Maybe i type them wrong but i take them from the page that is in config.yml file If you can help me . There is also an error when tryng to display subtitle message

Show Spoiler
    Code:
    [20:12:29 WARN]: [BroadcasterPlus] Task #85 for BroadcasterPlus v1.0 BETA generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at nl.tabuu.utils.TitleAPI.sendTitle(TitleAPI.java:63) ~[?:?]
            at nl.tabuu.broadcasterplus.BroadcasterPlus$1.run(BroadcasterPlus.java:69) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53) ~[craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-7019900]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:349) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-7019900]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:668) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-7019900]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:284) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-7019900]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:609) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-7019900]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:517) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-7019900]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_112]

But if you can only help me with sound because i don't think i am going to use subtitle ... :)

Edit: I just tested the actionbar and title and there is same error like when i try to show subtitle. The problem may be the version of server (1.8) so i will change it

Edit2: I tested it on 1.9 and sound do play but actionbars , subtitles and titles does not work :)
    But it is ok only with chat messages :)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  10. Offline

Tabuu_

BroadcasterPlus 1.1 BETA by Tabuu

All commands and permissions can be found in the plugin.yml

Plugin.yml (open)

Code:
    name: BroadcasterPlus
    version: 1.1 BETA
    main: nl.tabuu.broadcasterplus.BroadcasterPlus
    description: Manager for broadcasting messages.
    author: Tabuu

NOTE 1:
    If you want to reload the messages just use the default '/reload' command.

NOTE 2:
    I might post this on my Spigot page.

UPDATE 1:
    Subtitles, titles and actionbars now work.

[​IMG]

1.8 has a different way of dealing with sounds so that is why it doesn't work.

11. Offline

BlitzGamer88

This plugin works perfectly ! Thankss ! If you make any update to it please contact me or post it on your page so i can see it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.