bPermissions & Simple Prefix?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by sakura_blades, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sakura_blades

So I've had bPermissions and Simple Prefix working together since the beginning of my server. Everything was going great!
    Then I decided I wanted to start showing Multiple Prefixes, this is where it all went wrong...
    First I enabled Multi-Prefix: Nothing Changed
    Second: I made sure everyone had the group for the Prefixes I wanted them to have. Nothing
    Third: I added all the group's to Simple Prefix's config file with their Prefix data. Nothing.
    Fourth: Forgot permission nodes for groups. Added them. Nothing
    Fifth: Removed all Meta Data from bPermissions, leaving Simple Prefix the only thing with Prefix Info. Nothing.
    Sixth: Made all permission nodes match in Case (Apparently it's supposed to be case-sensitive) Nothing.

I don't know what else to do! I've tried everything I can think of and the examples don't even cover multiple prefixes let alone properly show you good examples of the group permission nodes. x.x;

Someone help!

2. Offline

PolarCraft

If you want permissions and prefixes just use permissionsex or gm.

3. Offline

sakura_blades

permissionsEX I hear is bad with a good couple of my plugins. And i like bPermissions
    I just want to know if these will work together they way i want them to. I have no plans to change what I'm using... If it's not possible, then it's not possible. I won't do it.

I can get Prefix's to work just fine... I just want more of them to show like Simple Prefix offers. That is what I am trying to accomplish here...

4. Offline

sakura_blades

Anyone help me out here? Please? I'd really like to know if this is at least possible!

5. Offline

sakura_blades

Okay since no one can give me any answers here, and I decided to give up...
    Here's what I've learned:
    Simple Prefix WILL NOT give you any sort of Prefix through it's Config file, the Prefixes MUST be in bPerms! With this said, Simple Prefixes "Multi-Prefix" does not work with bPerms either....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.