So I've had bPermissions and Simple Prefix working together since the beginning of my server. Everything was going great! Then I decided I wanted to start showing Multiple Prefixes, this is where it all went wrong... First I enabled Multi-Prefix: Nothing Changed Second: I made sure everyone had the group for the Prefixes I wanted them to have. Nothing Third: I added all the group's to Simple Prefix's config file with their Prefix data. Nothing. Fourth: Forgot permission nodes for groups. Added them. Nothing Fifth: Removed all Meta Data from bPermissions, leaving Simple Prefix the only thing with Prefix Info. Nothing. Sixth: Made all permission nodes match in Case (Apparently it's supposed to be case-sensitive) Nothing. I don't know what else to do! I've tried everything I can think of and the examples don't even cover multiple prefixes let alone properly show you good examples of the group permission nodes. x.x; Someone help!