Solved bPermissions does not recognize permissions other than Mojang

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by redpr1sm, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

redpr1sm

Another newbie here, trying to get started with Bukkit servers. If you don't mind, I'd prefer you not to be too harsh, but if you feel the need to point out my idiocy at any point then feel free. :p

Anyway... I'm trying to set up some basic stuff with bPermissions and it seems that it won't accept anything other than the default Mojang/Minecraft permissions. Not even simple Bukkit perms work.
    I am running Spigot 1.8 (from http://getspigot.org/spigot18/spigot_server.jar) (Git build), if that makes a difference. I figured it wouldn't since Spigot is basically Bukkit at its core.

My groups.yml is here: groups.yml (Pastebin)
    And here's my users.yml: users.yml (Pastebin)
    I have already checked my code with this YAML parser:
    http://yaml-online-parser.appspot.com/
    It checked out fine. No errors.
    If you need more information I should be able to provide it, assuming I can understand what you're asking.

Cheers.

(Edit: Read through "You need help? We need this information to help you." just now. Felt stupid for not adding this.)
    System info:
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Java build 1.8.0_65-b17 (x64)
    No wrappers. Working on getting this started just for LAN play.
    Plugin list: bChatManager, bPermissions, FamoustLottery, HomeSpawnPlus, iConomy (using MySQL), LockSecurity, RewardMe, StaffMode, Vault, WorldEdit
    Spigot/API build: git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24 ||| API ver. 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
    server.log (Pastebin)
    server.properties (Pastebin)
    bukkit.yml (Pastebin)
    Running server with the Bukkit GUI project.

Ahh, I'm dumb. Figured it out; Part of my problem was not building off git. The other part was me forgetting to remove perms from plugins I removed. hurrr

Resolved

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.