Bossbar Health

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Christopherdmusd, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Mechanics / General

Minecraft version: Spigot 1.10

Suggested name: BossbarHP

What I want: I would like a simple plugin that displays a bossbar for the player whenever they attack something. The bossbar will contain the entity they are attacking's health bar.

You can use BarAPI or other dependencies like that if it makes it easier.

For Config:

# Whatever Comments you want

display-time: <Amount of time it is displayed for>
    format: '<text at top of bossbar>'

Ideas for commands:
    /bossbar reload - reload the plugin and load in the new config.
    /bossbar toggle - turn off or on the Bossbar Display.

Ideas for permissions:
    bossbar.reload - Permission to reload the plugin.

When I'd like it by: 7/24/16 or later if needed.

Extras: Currently, all the plugins / skripts I have found that do this either are broken, do not work, or do too much things. If you have one that fits this role near perfectly, please redirect me!

2. @Christopherdmusd
    I'll take this on, should be done in less than an hour.

Alright, finished it. Download link here. If you want to have a poke around in the source code, that can be found here.

Anyways, the permissions are as follows:
    bossbarhp.*: Gives access to all the permissions. Only ops have this permission by default.
    bossbarhp.reload: Gives access to /bossbar reload, Only ops have this permission by default.
    bossbarhp.toggle: Gives access to /bossbar toggle. All users have this permission by default.
    The commands are like you explained them, /bossbar toggle toggles if the health bar is displayed, and /bossbar reload reloads the config file. The config file is explained by comments inside it. Please ask me if you have any questions :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  3. Offline

ArsenArsen

File name: BossBarHP 1.0-1.10.jar

File checked with JarChecker v0.7.7 by bwfcwalshy

Found: Nothing!
    Plugin is not malicious!

4. Wow thank you so much! I didn't see any responses beforehand so I was kinda freaked but thank you.

EDIT: Perhaps posting this on Bukkit would be greatly appreciated.

5. @Christopherdmusd
    Although it is a bit late.. I have now posted this plugin on BukkitDev! Link can be found here.

6. nice!
    I have found a bug the bossbar does not reload fast enough when attacking multiple units, and it can befuddle the player sometimes when the unit appears to regenerate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.