Boosters Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by dlndcrdso, Dec 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dlndcrdso

Plugin category: Tools

Minecraft version: 1.8+

Suggested name: KitPvP Boosters

What I want: I would like a boosters plugin for my KitPvP server. When you type /boosters I would like a GUI to open showing the boosters, if you have a booster you can click the block so it activates, if you don't have one the GUI should close and should show a custom message to the user. If you hover over one of the booster blocks it should tell you how many you have. When a booster is activated the block should appear enchanted as well as not let anyone else activate a booster, boosters last 1 hour. Boosters give the rewards to everyone online. If a booster is going it should show the block enchanted and the lore should be what it does (configurable pls) or if no boosters are going the block should be normal and the lore should show how many of that booster the player has and what it does. I would like a MySQL file to store who has purchased a certain booster as well as maybe placeholders to show if one is active and which one it is.

Here is a photo of the GUI I'd like when someone types /boosters (Sorry for the clear inventory background. Just 1 line, 2 blocks or more (configurable please)):
    https://gyazo.com/4c9f764824306e94e0900b2c6aa2105b

I would like 2 pre made boosters and a config file where I could add more, the 2 main ones would preferably be "Kill Money Multiplier" and "Charity Time". The first one gives players 3x more money then normal when they kill someone else, I would like to be able to put a command there for the console to run when it is active. The second booster gives all players online $15 (configurable pls) every 10 minutes.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to try making this for me!

Ideas for commands:
    /boosters - To open the GUI
    /tip - To tip $15 (configurable pls) to anyone who has activated a booster.
    /booster reload - Reload the plugin
    /booster give (player) (booster) - Give a player a booster they can use (boosters = CT or KMM for Charity Time and Kill Money Multiplier, please make these configurable)

Ideas for permissions:
    booster.use - To allow players to get rewards from active boosters, open the GUI and use /tip
    booster.admin - Permission to reload the plugin as well as use /booster give

2. Offline

dlndcrdso

Please?

3. Offline

Dai_Kunai

I would, but I have a lot to learn for a lot of this. Specifically, mySQL, though it doesn't take that long to learn.

4. Offline

dlndcrdso

Would you be able to do it without using mysql? Just save to a yml file?

5. Offline

MightyOne

Which one of your plugins rewards players with money for kills? I mean I assume you haveone for that. Otherwise a multiplier would not make much sense

KarimAKL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.