Filled Bombing Run+Airdrops!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Gosintary, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gosintary

Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: 1.8.8

Suggested name: AirDrops+BombingRun

What I want:
    I would like a plugin that adds air drops and bomb drops to the game! How it works is an administrator would grab a world edit wand, and create a world guard region. Then they would do /airdropbomb set {region name}. This will create the area that bombs and air drops will occur.
    For both bomb drops and airdrops the plugin would pick random cords to spawn them.
    Bomb drops and Air drops would alternate every 30 minutes. So an airdrop would drop, and then 30 minutes later a bomb drop would occur. The 30 minutes later another airdrop ect.

Airdrops:
    And air drop spawns as a chest (double chest GUI but as a single block).
    Inside of this will contain a configurable amount of items from the rewards list.
    I would like the rewards list to be set up via a GUI in game. The GUI would be 7 rows down.
    Any items that could spawn would be placed in this GUI, and then would be saved to the rewards list.
    I would like it for 10 mins after airdrop, the chest is removed. When an airdrop spawns there should be a configurable announcement to say that one has spawn and display its location. If possible I would like a variable for Holographic displays that displays time until next airdrop, {timetoairdrop}

Bombing run:
    When a bombing run occurs, it will chose random cords inside the zone to spawn them. Then it will broadcast a configurable message saying that a bombing run is going on at the location. Then it will spawn 5 tnt blocks within 20 blocks of the cords it spawns them at. THE TNT SHOULD NOT GREIF THE MAP/BREAK BLOCKS. If possible I would like a Holographic displays placeholder that would display time until next Bombing run, {timetobombdrop}

Ideas for commands: /airdropbomb set, /airdropbomb rewards

Ideas for permissions: adb.admin(all commands)

When I'd like it by: Sooner than later would be preferred :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
  2. Offline

Gosintary

Bump please need this!

3. Offline

Gosintary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.