Board/MiniGames Plugins

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Huzaifa17681, Jul 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Huzaifa17681

So apparently I was creating a server that would have many board games here is the list:
    -Monopoly
    -Connect 4
    -Ludo
    -Exploding Kittens
    -Uno
    -Chess
    -Mario Party
    -Bowling
    -Never have I ever
    -Mafia/Werewolf
    -deal or not deal
    -Jeopardy
    I had searched a lot but was only able to find a plugin for Connect 4 :(
    Can anyone help me get the plugins for at least games that are in bold text...
    Btw I don't a GUI game

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Huzaifa17681 How would you do those then? How would you play? How would you join?

3. Offline

Huzaifa17681

I dont want gui lets take example of uno i want it to be like a card on wall and all the players who joined using a certaion commands get 4-5 cards as set in config then plaqers could throw card and it would just go on wall, bossbar can show current card and scoreboard can show turns

i dont need plugins which uses gui to be played see this chess plugin https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/minechess-minigame-1-8-1-19.74178/
    i need something like this

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2022
  4. Offline

Need to explain EVERYTHING in full detail.
    Those certain commands for example.
    https://bukkit.org/threads/read-me-first-plugin-requests-guide.81209/
    Start by reading that

5. Offline

Huzaifa17681

I already did read that lemme explain, let's take the example of the ludo{man don't get angry} board game I want it to be like when we execute a command like /ludo build (arena name) after /ludo pos1 /ludo pos2 a board comes up and then we can set up lobby using /ludo setlobby where players can queue and join teams using team selector or armor stand and the thing which can be used as dices can be configured in the config file like if I want to I can set yellow concrete as a yellow pawn then or some other blocks so I can later use resource packs to remodel the block or taking connect four as an example we can just build 7x7 display then use /c4 pos1 /c4 pos2 to set it up and also make a throwin line on which when we place a block it gets removed from there but gets placed on display

there are already plugin for connect 4 , ludo and chess i just need plugins for uno, monopoly, bowling, Mario party, jeopardy

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2022
  6. Offline

@Huzaifa17681 That still does not explain how you join, how you play.
    It just explains how you make the area's.

7. Offline

Huzaifa17681

bro to joins it's simple just execute a command like /ludo join (arenaname) and to play just roll the dice and to execute number on your pawn just click it and the pawn moves respectively (this was example of ludo, it isn't needed I already got for ludo)

8. Offline

We need a full explanation of the entire game.
    You are saying "roll the dice"
    How do you even do that?

9. Offline

Huzaifa17681

umm wait letme just explain of what games i want it ok.
    UNO
    First, we can go and set /uno setlobby then on the queue arena we will set /uno setspawn then to build it we will stand on the middle on somewhere and execute /uno create <arenaname> then a card should pop up, this wont be a card this will be a specified block which can be set in the config so i can later use resourcepack to texture it like this (https://opengameart.org/content/uno) now once there are player in game will start and a amount of random cards will come in players inventory, amount can be setup in the config + things wont be an actual card of every card like 4 red draw2 or every card there will be an optionin config to set as a block so for example if i set obsidian as draw 4 in config i can retexture it to draw4 looks, scoreboard can show player turns and bossbar can show current card, card can be dropped if its your turn to play if it isnt yours it can just rehop on your inv... rules are simple and you might probably know about uno already ..... make sure there is spectating feature to it can have a simplee command (/uno spec <arena>)
    Bowling
    First, Setup can be somelike this like when we do /bowling build <arena> items pops in our inventory, 1 item can be the border line so player wont go to track, 1 item can be like when we place it somehwere it assinngs the place and gets a pin there ok now tv can and also a display above which can show circles as pins so we can see how much pins we got, here arena will mean 1 track, ball can be throw using shift then we can use stick to hit it
    IDK WHAT MARIO PARTY AND JEOPARDY REALLY ARE BUT MY FRIEND WANTS THE PLUGIN, SKRIPT WILL ALSO WORK PERFECTLY I WANT EVERYTHING ON 1.12.2, AND FOR MONOPOLY ILL CONTINUE TO SEARCH ILL GET IT MY SELF

10. Offline

@Huzaifa17681 Why are you requesting the plugin then if your friend wants it?

11. Offline

Huzaifa17681

cuz its still my server

12. Offline

maxcreeper360

Hey, I may be up to making the Uno game, but the details are still confusing. Can you reply with a step-by-step setup? Like, what do set lobby and set spawn do?

13. Offline

Huzaifa17681

UNO
    First Command : /uno setlobby
    (Set's the lobby where you shall be teleported after the game or it's the main lobby just like bedwars have or any game... With the help of this command we can tell the game where the lobby is, where players should be teleported after the game or if a player leave where he should be teleported)
    Secound Command : /uno create <arenaname>
    (As the command feels this will be used to create an arena)
    Third Command : /uno selectarena <arenaname>
    (This command will be used to select an arena before we change anything in the arena, this command will also let us set the spawn, basically after creating arena we can use this command to select the arena and then set /uno setspawn or any other command)
    Fourth Command : /uno setspawn
    (This command will be executed to set spawn, basically what spawn is the place where the queue arena will be, here in the queue arena players will wait until other player would join the game cuz game wont start until atleast 2 player joins)
    Fifth Command : /uno setdeck or /uno setmaincard or something
    (If you do play uno this command can be used to summon a big card, this card will be retextured as uno cards back and as the game starts this card will be replaced with a random card (4BLUE, 8YELLOW, or anything) so players can place their card on it)
    Sixth Command : /uno save <arenaname>
    (Unselects the arena and save the changes made)
    Idk if plugins are able to create a custom model item so my plan was that for every card like 4blue 2red or any card we can set it as any block using config like 2red == redconcrete and then later server can use resource pack to retexture the redconcrete

@maxcreeper360 i wont bother you for only plugin if you can create a skript or denizen but it would be a big pleasure create 1 for me!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  14. Offline

And this is the information we need for every minigame.

15. Offline

Huzaifa17681

gG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.