Web Blue Stats - The modular stats interface

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by robinp7720, Jan 7, 2015.

?

What should I add/change next?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2015.
  1. Charts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Change the layout

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Change the colors

50.0%
  4. Change the colors and layout

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Online/Offline indicators

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Player faces

50.0%
  7. Admin Page

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dianox

Base plugin does not exist: lolmewnStats
    Please install this plugin or change the base plugin

Help

2. Offline

Reboot328

Which is change setting of the server side or BlueStats ?
    And how should it change the setting?

I'm Japanese. I can't write english very well, sorry.

3. Offline

robinp7720

go to /admin login, and go to advanced. There to go to the query plugin settings and the the details there.

On install, you have to select the plugins which you wish to enable. If your not using mcmmo, change the base_plugin config setting to mcmmo

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2015
  4. Offline

Reboot328

[​IMG]

5. Offline

robinp7720

I mean go to /admin/advanced. Sorry.

6. Offline

Zenety

I feel insanely dumb. But I can't recall I had to fill in a password for the admin panel. Is there a standard one?

7. Offline

robinp7720

admin admin

HeroCC likes this.
  8. Offline

Zenety

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  9. Offline

maxlehot1234

@robinp7720

It is me again...

It is not work for me due to mysqlnd was not install, but I confirm with my host and they told me that it was install... This is was they say:

So what I need to tell to my host ?

Thank you, I realy love your work and I want to see this working on my website.

Have a nice day/night

10. Offline

Zenety

Overnight Bluestats suddenly stopped working. Not sure what caused it. Can you make something from this?

Code:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'xPaw\MinecraftQueryException' with message 'Failed to receive challenge.' in /var/www/mademind.xyz/public_html/stats/plugins/query/minecraftQuery.php:39 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/mademind.xyz/public_html/stats/plugins/query/core.php(21): xPaw\MinecraftQuery->Connect('85.17.214.166', '25565') #1 /var/www/mademind.xyz/public_html/stats/index.php(54): query->__construct(Object(mysqli)) #2 {main} thrown in/var/www/mademind.xyz/public_html/stats/plugins/query/minecraftQuery.phpon line 39

On http://mademind.xyz/stats/?page=home/

Query works fine, DB is accessible and the admin page also works.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  11. Offline

robinp7720

Porbably due to query being disabled on the server, If not, you can just disable the query plugin on BlueStats

enabling mysqlnd should be enough to make BlueStats work. It would help if you were to give me an error report

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
  12. Offline

Zenety

For some reason the plug-in Ancient Gates breaks this plug-in. When enabled I receive that error. Is there a way I can log errors that bluestats receives?

13. Offline

robinp7720

Spigot plugins arent BlueStats plugnins

14. Offline

Zenety

I understand that. But when I enable Ancient Gates the Bluestats web page stops working. I disable Ancient Gates, restart the server and it works fine.

15. Offline

robinp7720

Impossible unless their overwriting each others database tables.

16. Offline

Krustymk

Hi,
    Im having some issues installing.

Code:
    Notice: Undefined index: bs-host in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: bs-username in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: bs-password in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 13

Notice: Undefined index: bs-db in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 14

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 15

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 21

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 24

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 34

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 39

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 43

Notice: Undefined index: bs-username in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: bs-password in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 49

Notice: Undefined index: bs-db in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: bs-host in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 51
    BlueStats config file has been created

Notice: Undefined index: theme in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/install/views/step4.php on line 72

Warning: mysqli::stmt_init(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/classes/config.class.php on line 87

Warning: mysqli::stmt_init(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/classes/config.class.php on line 49

Fatal error: Call to a member function prepare() on null in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/theamigos/stats/classes/config.class.php on line 50

17. Offline

robinp7720

You obviously didn't complete the install form. You must enter your db details into the installer

18. Offline

Krustymk

I did, went back and did it several times entering it manually as google would auto complete it, always the same

19. Offline

robinp7720

I can't help you with this unless you give me screenshots or some more information about your installation.

20. Offline

Krustymk

i took 2 screenshots of the screen after the database input, one with wrong passwords and one with the correct passwords so we can see it is checking them. then after the 'Install' button is pressed (with the correct database enteries of course) we get this

Code:
    Array
    (
    )

Notice: Undefined index: bs-host in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: bs-username in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: bs-password in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 13

Notice: Undefined index: bs-db in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 14

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 14

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 21

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 24

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 34

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 39

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 43

Notice: Undefined index: bs-username in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: bs-password in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 49

Notice: Undefined index: bs-db in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: bs-host in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 51
    BlueStats config file has been created

Notice: Undefined index: theme in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php on line 72

Warning: mysqli::stmt_init(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/classes/config.class.php on line 87

Warning: mysqli::stmt_init(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/classes/config.class.php on line 49

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function prepare() on null in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/classes/config.class.php:50 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/classes/config.class.php(90): config->configExist('theme', 'BlueStats') #1 /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/views/step4.php(72): config->set('theme', 'null') #2 /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/install/index.php(114): include('/homepages/26/d...') #3 {main} thrown in /homepages/26/d126148496/htdocs/Test/classes/config.class.php on line 50

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      210.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      280.5 KB
      Views:
  21. Offline

smc87

Hello,
    I've been playing around with this on a test server, however im bumping into a few issues.
    When i install it out of the box, the homepage works, but all links throw a 404.
    If i amend the .htaccess (as someone below has mentioned) to include something like "RewriteBase /stats/"
    then all of the links point to the www root.

Any ideas?

22. I've been using Fluid MC Stats for awhile now, am I able to convert over to this with all the data? And how would I do that?

Thanks.

23. Offline

Lolmewn

@SpongeGod The data is in a database and will remain in the database if you switch to a different front-end.

24. Offline

robinp7720

Fluid MC Stats and BlueStats 2 both use the same database structure.
    If you want to use BlueStats 3, you'll need to update lolmewnstats as BlueStats 3 uses lolmewnstats 3's new database structure. All conversion is carried out by lolmewn's plugin, not the interface.

25. Offline

SILELMOT

edit:
    thanks. everything works fine now after a new installation. dont know why.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  26. Offline

Krustymk

Back again, just tried the latest build and this installs fine. I dont know what you changed but thanks :)
    I can access the Admin page though i cannot change the theme.. No drop down menu or other way to select an alternative, just delete the text and write a name of an alternative theme. Though it just reverts to Material when you click 'Submit'
    The home page just returns a 500 (ive tried RewriteEngine Off, RewriteBase /Stats/) no parent .htaccess
    When in the admin page and Logout is clicked, it just goes to a blank page.
    When i try to access the home page i just get the following error (My IP removed)

000.000.000.000 - - [23/Apr/2016:16:48:12 +0200] "GET /Stats/ HTTP/1.0" 500 - "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.112 Safari/537.36"

Thanks for your help

27. Offline

lord_lethris

You just hit "enter" and it auto submits. The Submit button you speak of is for the plugin section below the theme changing field. (I fell for this the first couple of times too)

Also, try replacing the following in your .htaccess file under that directory

Code:
    Options +FollowSymLinks -MultiViews
    RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /

<Files "config.json">
    Deny from all
    </Files>

#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(?:css|js|jpe?g|gif|png)$ [NC]

RewriteRule ^admin - [L,NC]
    RewriteRule ^assets - [L,NC]
    RewriteRule ^bower_components - [L,NC]
    RewriteRule ^install - [L,NC]

RewriteRule ^/?ajax - [L]

RewriteRule ^([^/]*)/$ ?page=$1 [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^([^/]*)/([^/]*)/$ ?page=$1&id=$2 [NC,L]

RewriteRule ^([^/]*)/assets/style.css$ assets/style.css [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^([^/]*)/([^/]*)/assets/style.css$ assets/style.css [NC,L]

Now I have a question...
    (Mod-Bot keeps merging my posts)

I'm using Stats3, I think its quite cool :)
    I was wondering if there was any tutorials on customising the pages?

I have customised my own "dark" theme (which I don't mind packaging and sharing) but I'm having trouble finding anything on-line about customising the panels, and my php/html brain only stretches so far :p

For example, I know that you can use the admin to add "Top 10 by [stat]".
    But on the home page (for example) I want to include a "Players Online" panel.

I thought adding "{{ query: onlinePlayers }}" to "theme/dark/templates/home.html" might do it, but that's about as far as my stupidity lead me - lol - And my "Google Fu" has failed me today.

I see other people have done it, so I know its possible. Any help would be great :)

edit: I had to put a small space between "query:" and "online" on this post because "emojis" :eek:

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  28. Offline

lord_lethris

Its ok :) I figured it out.!

edit your themes home.html (theme/[theme name]/templates/home.html) to this:

HTML:
    <div class="jumbotron">
        <h3>Welcome to "YOUR SERVER NAME" Minecraft Statistics!</h3>
        <p>Using <a href="https://bukkit.org/threads/blue-stats-the-most-advanced-statistics-web-interface.334006/" target="_blank"><font color="#2196f3">BlueStats</font></a>, The most powerful Minecraft Web St$
    </div>
    <br>

<!-- Players Currently Online -->

<style type="text/css">
    .tg  {border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;border-color:#ccc;border-width:1px;border-style:solid;margin:0px auto;}
    .tg td{font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:0px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#ccc;color:#333;background-color:#fff;}
    .tg th{font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:0px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#ccc;color:#333;background-color:#f$
    .tg .tg-5xqe{background-color:#000000;text-align:center;vertical-align:top}
    .tg .tg-z7n4{font-weight:bold;background-color:#333333;color:#efefef;vertical-align:top}
    @media screen and (max-width: 767px) {.tg {width: auto !important;}.tg col {width: auto !important;}.tg-wrap {overflow-x: auto;-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;margin: auto 0px;}}</style>
    <div class="tg-wrap"><table class="tg">
      <tr>
        <th class="tg-z7n4">Players Currently Online</th>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td class="tg-5xqe">{{ query:onlinePlayers }}</td>
      </tr>
    </table></div>
    <br>

<!-- Vanilla modules -->

{{ lolmewnStats:topPlayers }}
    {{ lolmewnStats:bubbleStats }}

29. Offline

robinp7720

Sadly no one has made a tutorial for BlueStats yet and I don't have much spare time due to school.

BlueStats uses bootstrap by default so you can look for ways to change the bootstrap panel colors in google. Assets for themes are located in {theme}/assets/ and are copied over to assets/ with the admin/advanced/actions/setupTheme.php script.

30. Offline

Krustymk

When is there going to be a version that 'just works' ?
    Ive tried it several times and given you the faults you asked for then you dont respond anymore..
    Both the example sites using this dont work (one just a blank screen and the other has errors at the bottom)
    Is it worth me checking back here or not? This project is well over a year old and has never worked properly out of the box

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.