Filled BlockBlacklist

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by adi0115, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im looking for a plugin that allows you to add blocks to a blacklist which can not be broken in certain world.
    Commands:
    /bb reload - reloads the plugin
    /bb add (block id) - adds that block to the black list
    /bb remove (block if) - removed the block from the blacklist
    /bb activate (world name) - activated the plugin in that world
    /bb deactivate (world name) - deactivates the plugin in that world
    Permission:
    bb.admin - bypasses the blacklist and ability to reload the plugin.
    (I know this can be done with AntiBuild, but I want a simple plugin that can be controlled by commands, and not add a massive plugin just to use one feature.

2. @adi0115
    I will take this on. Will be done in around 2 hours.

Alright, done. Download here. Sources (incase you want to have a look) can be found here.

The commands are like you explained them. /bb add <block:metadata> will add a block to the blacklist. Example: /bb add stone:0 (Will add normal stone). If you put just /bb add stone it will automatically make it stone:0. Also, if you don't put any block and just do /bb add it will take the block you are looking at. The remove command works exactly the same way, if you don't put any block, it will take the block you are looking at. The /bb activate <world> is quite similar, if you don't provide a world, it will take the one you are currently in.

And for the permission, I decided to name it bb.*, this permission gives you access to all the commands, and a bypass to the block filter. If you want this changed, just ask!

If you have any further questions/problems, don't be afraid to ask! :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  3. Thanks a lot, I will check it out later on today when Im on my server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.