Block Teleportation in Lava/Water

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Red_Jay, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Offline

Red_Jay

Plugin category: Anti-Griefing

Suggested name: TeleportationBlock

What I want: I would like a plugin that prevents players from sending teleport requests (/tpa), accepting teleporting requests, and setting their home in lava/water The reason is to prevent people from glitching into bases.

Ideas for commands:
    none

Ideas for permissions:
    (OPTIONAL) tpb.preventteleport (OPTIONAL)

When I'd like it by: I would prefer sometime within the next week, but I don't really know if this plugin will be difficult to create.

2. Offline

JasonDL13

If no one gets this done by tomorrow afternoon, I'll do it. I got school and I'm going to bed soon.

Why do you need to reload a config? What would be to configure? Also, what would the permission do. Do you mean admins can teleport people in water?

Also, people mostly do /sethome and /home in water, so if you want me to prevent that command tell me.

3. Offline

whitehooder

Okay. Firstly, I don't know if you mean the /tp command or some sort of /teleport command. Secondly, what is the use of the command /tpb reload? What's the purpose of the config?

Anyway, I've made something which is based upon your request, but couldn't fully create what you wanted (i think).

NoTpInWaterOrLava.jar (long name ik)

Currently it stops users with the permission node you specified from using the /tp or the /teleport command you specified, when in water or lava.

4. Offline

Red_Jay

Yeah the config and reload command would be useless, so I'll remove that from the topic post.

Basically, I want to prevent people from tpa glitching into bases so if they are in lava/water they cannot accept or send a teleportation request. I would still like them to be able to /spawn /warp etc. I guess it might also be useful to make it so they can't /sethome while in liquids too.

whitehooder does your plugin you made make it so they can't teleport AT ALL, or they can't use /tpa /etpa /etpyes /etpaccept /tpaccept /tpyes etc (basically /tpa commands)

Sorry my request was so vague.

5. Offline

whitehooder

Currently it only blocks the use of /tp and /teleport, as that was what you said in the request previously. I could add a config for you to put all blocked commands in, but I don't have time for it now. I might manage to add it while at school, but I don't have time for testing ;) School is just five or six hours from now on, and then I would need probably half an hour more and I'll post it here :)

Okay, so I managed to get this done before I had to go :)

Haven't tested yet, as my server does not have a permission system (and I don't have time for putting it up).

Also, renamed it to TeleportationBlock.

Hope you like it :)

Commands:
    /tpb reload - Reloads the config
    Permissions:
    tbp.preventteleport - You know what - default to no one
    tpb.reload - Allows you to reload the config - default to op

6. Offline

Red_Jay

Hm, I downloaded the plugin and added it onto my test server. It appears to be on the server, but isn't preventing teleportation. Here's what my config file looks like:

blockedcommands: tpa, tpaccept, sethome, esethome, etpa, tpa*, tp*, etpahere, tpahere, tpyes, tpaccept, etpaccept, etpyes

This is what my group manager file looks like for permissions.
    g:essentials_builder:
    permissions:
    - tbp.preventteleport
    - tpb.preventteleport
    - essentials.help
    - essentials.helpop

I tried both in lava and water, as op and with another person. There were no restrictions applied to teleporting... anything I did wrong?

7. Offline

whitehooder

Updated. Sorry, saw the error at first glance today, but was too tired last time ;)

Same link: TeleportationBlock

This is version 1.1 if you wish to check if it's the updated one ;)