Blitzkrieg TDM help

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by PatrioticPleb, Jun 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PatrioticPleb

Plugin category: gamemode

Minecraft version: 1.15 would be ideal

Suggested name: idrc

What I want: so I am currently looking for a simple TDM style game for 1.15. This is a surprisingly challenging task lmao. The closest thing ive found to what I wanted was this
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/blitzkrieg-minigame
    however I have some changes for this.

First, I would like for there to be kit creation, 1 kit per match per player.

Finally, I would like to get rid of it showing the player's kills above their heads. that's it

Ideas for commands: idrc

Ideas for permissions: idrc, j one for op and one for players

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

gochi9

Should the kits be purchasable or not?

3. Offline

PatrioticPleb

they do not need to be purchased but only one can be chosen before each game

4. Offline

JassWithAHat

Hey, since this post is over a month old I wasn't sure if you still wanted it, but since you replied on Friday I'll assume it means you're still interested, and since gochi9 hasn't responded in so long I'll also assume they dropped it, so I started working on it and I just wanted to know if there's any specifics you wanted, like the team names, amount of teams, stuff like that, I already made quite a few things customizable so it shouldn't really be a problem, it's just that I'm sure there will be a few bugs, since I can't really test a multiplayer gamemode like that on my own, even if you aren't interested anymore, it's fine, but if you are, when do you want it done by?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.