Bleeding

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by iZyx, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Misc?

Minecraft version: 1.8

Suggested name: ProBleed

What I want: To keep it short and sweet, I would like a plugin which add a random chance of a player bleeding from taking damage. If the player does get bleed, over a certain amount of time, say every 30 seconds, they will lose a heart and gain blindness for 2 seconds.

To heal the bleeding, I would like for the player to right-click on a piece of paper (rename to 'Bandage') and that will make the bleeding stopped.

Ideas for commands: I do not believe any commands are necessary, however, please feel free to add some if you feel that it is needed.

Ideas for permissions: probleed.bypass // bypass the chance of bleeding? (not needed)

When I'd like it by: I am in no rush, however, soon as possible would be preferred :)

2. Offline

xX_Blazer_Xx

Interesting, plugins exist for the effect, but not for the damage. I shall begin! :)

3. Thank you so much!

4. Offline

xX_Blazer_Xx

Since you are not answering your pms, should the paper be named bandage to work or any paper works?

And also what type of bleeding effect you want? Redstone like? Lava like?
    I plan not to make this too customisable since it is just 4 you. If you do need something to edit let me know.

And a quick question, are you making a hard core survival server? I've noticed you requested another thirst plugin

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

6. Offline

xX_Blazer_Xx

I'll keep that in mind next time

7. Offline

xX_Blazer_Xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.