Solved Blacklist commands?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dragonfreak1000, Jun 8, 2013.

?

If there isn't a plugin already for this, would it be cool?

Poll closed Jun 15, 2013.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dragonfreak1000

is there any way to blacklist commands? So i guess what I'm saying is that is there a way to allow all commands for someone except for a few such as whitelisting and banning and opping? or is there a way where you could allow certain commands only to be ran in the console, even if you're an op? thank you!

2. Offline

NicksFurry

Meh, there's a back door kinda way, basically don't OP the people who you don't want to have the command, OPing a person automatically gives them access to every single command no matter what (even if they're just a "Builder". So you basically just do /manuadd <player> admin and then they would have access to creative and fly etc. but they wouldn't be able to use that command unless you went in to the files and allowed them. So the only way they would be able to use the command was if they were given permission to use it, does this make sense?

3. Offline

dragonfreak1000

So you're saying that I would have to set up every single command they can use myself, or do you mean something else? Sorry I don't really understand. Maybe telling me the plugin that does that would help? And also, my server is white listed and just me and my friends play on it, but I've had issues with my friends opping, banning, kicking, and whitelisting people, so I want to disable just those commands.

4. Offline

dragonfreak1000

Nvm, found a way.

Attached Files:

5. Offline

dragonfreak1000

Also, I'm not marking this as [SOLVED] yet because I am away from home and have not tried to test the solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.