BigCatch 818-1556

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Shank_Bank, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Offline

Shank_Bank

BigCatch - Fishing, Made fun:

Re-Made By Shank_Bank

See bottom for old owner of plugin.

Version: v0.9

Works With 1.0.1-R1

BigCatch, adds to the Fishing mechanic in Minecraft. With random catch events, and making it easier to get a fish, even when the server is laggy. Using the plug-in is simple, just throw it in your plug-in folder. when ever a player starts fishing, its working!

All events are simple, there is no gold - or unobtainable items - in fact most of the fishing events created in BigCatch are well balanced for any traditional survival server.

No configs

BigCatch Makes a great and FUN addition to any server!

Features:
    • Added random events, such as catching a leather hat, with a fish inside.
    • Added the BIG CATCH, where a player gets 4 fish for the price of 1!
    • Events range from Saving a drowning Pig, to catching a Squid!!
    • Catch mobs hiding underwater!
    When a player has been fishing for 10 seconds, and fails to catch a fish he is then given a 45% chance to catch a fish, and then a range of other random events.

but, if a player has been fishing for 5 seconds or more, and catches a fish, they will receive a BIGCATCH - 3 additional fish.

Planned additions:

• More random events.
    • Configurable parameters
    • Configurable events, and event messages
    • Even more, cooler Fishing events! Keep sending them to me!
    known bugs:

• 2 Seconds after you real it in nothing happens for 2 seconds then you get your prize (Minor)
    Download BigCatch.jar v0.8 for Craftbukkit!

Changelog:

Version 0.8
    - Fix Lag Bug
    - Fixed wait 5 seconds till realign back and getting something​
    - Compatable with 818-1556

Version 0.7

• Made the migration to latest CB-RB
    • Ate your Cake, it was delicious.
    • fixed DropFish bug - again
    • increased the distance away water can be from a players cross-hair and still be considered fishing. (now = 20 blocks)
    • reduced time required for BigCatch and Catch Event calculations
    • Fixed bug that stacked 3 fish in the inventory instead of 3 separate fish during a BigCatch
    • Tested method of catching radioactive woolly Mammoths with new quantum entanglement tangle angler and uranium 238 tackle box, to make space holes - failed
    • redesigned the Miscast, improper fishing line use, check.
    • Conformed to new ItemPickup standards
    • Ignored government regulations that apply to human testing
    Version 0.5

• Fixed a bug where players fishing at the same time, would interferer with each-others event calculations.
    • Fixed a glitch that would occur when you cast a line at dirt, then reeled in facing water.
    • Fixed a glitch that would allow the generation of an insane number of timer threads by anyone with a large amount of fish.
    • Added miss cast checks to the fishing rod.
    • increased the overall efficiency of the program
    Version 0.4

• Major Bug fix, warranting new version number. Fixed Major exploit.
    • Added wooden Bowls and gold to the table. (A tribute to my new plug-in project)
    Version 0.3_1

• Fixed minor bug - Skeleton spawning instead of a pig :p surprise!
    Version 0.3

• Removed TSLPC
    • conformed to new Drop item event standards
    • BigCatch! event confirmed to be 100% operational!!
    Do you think Minecraft fishing is too boring? Try BigCatch, a [MECH] plug-in for bukkit, to turn fishing into a interesting an fun pastime.

I have re made this plugin Thanks to spoonikle, this person is the original creator and in her own words she said " I dont have much time for MC, or coding for fun. So i am going to have to throw in the towel. Anyone is welcome to Pick up the plug-in if they would like. I am just to busy for this kind of work. " Thanks again Spoonikle for the sourse code.