Better Donations Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by kylerwinters, May 12, 2012.

1. Offline

kylerwinters

Plugin category: Donations

A bit about me: I own a server raiding server with paid ranks.

What I want: I have a server with donator ranks. When they donate I want them to get items. Every 30 day they need the repay. If you pay for a certain amount of months that rank is permanent.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: This should be a default:true permission player.canread and set it to false if they can't read this post.

When I'd like it by: If modifying source code of donation plugins like AutoGroup and/or BuyCraft it could be done within a week or two. I Prefer as fast a possible

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: @TnT @ChrizC @codename_B @md_5 @lmc

2MINI4U likes this.
  2. Offline

2MINI4U

I know this might take a while to do but maybe a small group of people could make this into a bigger project and incorporate a bot that could connect the players on a server that have issued a certain command e.g. /donate [Rank] (Configurable) after using a login command e.g. /pplogin [Username] [Password] [Pin] or
    e.g. /paypallogin [Username[Password] [Pin] If you have any questions for me contact me through bukkit forums DO NOT email me i do not check it often

3. Offline

kezz101

BuyCraft has everything that you want

4. Offline

2MINI4U

k thx

5. Offline

the_merciless

except "If you pay for a certain amount of months that rank is permanent."