Beer!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MrSamHero, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Offline

MrSamHero

My Idea: if type /beer your Player are poisonous with nausea.

When everyone create this Plugin please add the command "/beer" in German too (/bier).
    I has see that Plugin on the Minecraft Asylum Server but i don't know witch Plugin is.

||| Sorry for my Engish, i hope you know what i mean. |||
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Meine Idee: Wenn man /bier eingiebt dann wird der Spieler mit Übelkeit vergiftet.

Wenn einer dieses Plugin erstellt soll er bitte den command (/bier) auch in Englisch machen (/beer).
    Ich habe dieses Plugin auf dem Minecraft Asylum Server gesehen weiss aber nicht wie das heisst.

2. Offline

Musicguy

I could do this for you. Would you like any permissions ?

3. Offline

MrSamHero

No, this Plugin is for all ;)

4. Offline

Musicguy

Okay

How long would you like the Nausea effect to last for ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  5. Offline

MrSamHero

30 Seconds

6. Offline

Musicguy

MrSamHero Okay, here's the link http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54562656/Beer.jar (It's on dropbox) I assume you know where to save it. Please report any bugs or errors. All translations are via Google Translate, so please say if there are any translation issues. Only two commands /beer and /bier | Both do the same thing, but the messages are in different languages. Please follow the rules and do not post this as your own. Thanks ;)

7. Offline

Woobie

OMG i love your status..

8. Offline

Musicguy

Thanks...

9. Offline

MrSamHero

Thank you very much. One Question, can i change the message?

10. Offline

Musicguy

Which message ?

11. Offline

MrSamHero

"You are now drunk!" Do you can create a config where i can change the Message?

12. Offline

Musicguy

oh okay, yeah I'll do that, it'll take a few minutes. Will post a new jar once it's done :p

13. Offline

MrSamHero

:)

Do you have Skype?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

14. Offline

Musicguy

15. Offline

MrSamHero

Okey. You can add me: aezuro | i wanna to learn how i make Plugins. So do you have the new Beer.jar? Just send it ^^ Thank you :D

16. Offline

Musicguy

Ok, I'll add you. Sorry for the delay, just got everything working and just went to do a final test and the plugin isn't being recognized. Debugging at the moment.

17. Offline

Nazerb

Read the internet?

18. Offline

Musicguy

19. Offline

MrSamHero

Yes can i, but i can't go to the Computer, i'm on My Laptop... i look it thomorrow ;) Thank you!

20. Offline

Musicguy

Apparently, the Plugin.yml is invalid. When it was valid all the other times I tested -_- Please don't use that link, it won't work.

21. Offline

MrSamHero

:( Error 404 On Droopbox

22. Offline

Musicguy