Bedrock PvP

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Spades, May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Spades

Plugin category: pVp

Minecraft version: 1.10.2 (sorry for weird version)

Suggested name: BedrockPvP

What I want: I've seen this plugin being used before, but it was a custom plugin. Basically what I want is that if you place bedrock under a block, that block will become a PvP zone. I know you can make PvP regions with WorldGuard, but my PvP zones are all in weird shapes and it would be a lot easier especially because bedrock is already under all of them. If someone could make this plugin, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions

When I'd like it by:
    Soon.

2. Offline

MightyOne

Do you mean bedrock at the height y=0 or actually below the first solid block located under a player?

3. So you disabled the server's PvP, but you want it enabled in the specific area with bedrock underneath?

4. I can definitely make this and it seems like a good and intuitive idea. The only problem is that it’s possible for PvP zones to occur in areas that they shouldn’t. If it is only bedrock placed by the player, the plugin would have to track that and make a database for it. I think the simplest solution is a per-world configurable minimum and maximum height where the bedrock zones can occur. This would allow the plugin to best suit most kinds of worlds, including in empty/skyblock worlds and nether worlds.

Is there any other settings you’re wanting?

5. Offline

MightyOne

I don't think that this is a good idea. If you relate to @Spades ' request the only thing to add is PVP in areas where bedrock is directly under the surface. If he stated it like this I would not care a lot about in which height the bedrock is. A config optipon to turn this off in spedicif worlds could be useful tho.

6. @MightyOne If he wants to include bedrock areas naturally occurring in the world, he can configure it as so. I’m adding this setting as I think it will be helpful for him and others if they need this option, to solve this drawback.

@Spades I will be making this plugin soon if you’re still wanting it, lemme know if you have any other things you want added!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.