Basic Necessities

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Blooby, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Blooby

Plugin category:
    Server Mechanics/fun

Minecraft version:
    12.x
    Suggested name:
    BasicNecessities

What I want:
    Okay, so for this plugin.. I want to have basic necessities needed. Like hygiene, bladder, thirst (which I have a plugin for already), and energy. For this plugin, I would like to add all of these into the game by certain functions if possible.

Hygiene:

Hygiene can work by simply putting a sign up (an admins duty), that says:

[Shower] or maybe [Bathe]. After right clicking, it will take a total of fifteen seconds to completely raise your hygiene back up to 100% or a full bar. You can also wash your hands at a sink by right clicking the configurable block (Doing this will increase your hygiene by 25%) To loose hygiene, it can happen in many ways. The biggest one is just simply moving around, every so often you'll loose hygiene (A fair amount so they aren't showering every ten minutes). They will also loose hygiene from mining, as well as farming and working with animals (not tamable animals). You will also loose hygiene from using the bathroom, which is intergraded with the bladder need.

Bladder:

The bladder will fill by eating food, or drinking water or any substance used in the thirst plugin (will leave link later in post). Anytime you eat food, your bladder will fill up just a little bit, depending on the food (will discuss later) causing you to poop. Also, with the thirst plugin, you will also be able to pee. Depending on how much you've eaten, as well as how much you've drinking... you will pee or poop... it depends on whichever you've done more off. Or it can be random. You will either empty your bladder by right clicking a sign that says [Bathroom] or a configured block.

Energy:

Your energy is your sleep level, you will be able to sleep at anytime during the day... depending on how sleepy you are. If you're 75% or less, you will be able to sleep. If you're down to 10% you will be completely blind and have slowness 3. 20% it's slowness 1 and blindness. 30% is slowness 1. Once you hit 40% and 50%, it will warn you that you're getting sleepy, even more warnings once you're below 40%. You get tired by mining, running around, and doing any sort of activities. Say you're down in your percents, you will be able to drink coffee, or take caffeine pills. Coffee will boost you up by 25% and the pill will be by 50% (it will be illegal).

To keep track of these, it should all be in a scoreboard on the right hand side of the players screen.

If anyone has every played The Sims, I basically want the scoreboard to be based off of that games needs bar.. like the energy, social, mood, and what not!

Thirst plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/thirst.3316/ (hope to have this implemented into the scoreboard on the side along with all the others I need for this!)

Ideas for commands:
    • /necessities (to turn on and off the scoreboard)
    • /bn check (to check your necessity stats when the scoreboard is not enabled)

Ideas for permissions:
    Should be no perms! Everyone should be able to be accessible to the necessities.

When I'd like it by:
    Whenever, my server release isn't for months.

2. Offline

3ssej_

3. Offline

Blooby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.