Bans plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by parkourisbeast1, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Offline

parkourisbeast1

I need a pluign where when someone types /b, it comes out like this:
    line 1:Banned by: (banner name)
    Line 2: Reason (reason)
    Line 3: Appeal at MCBlazeVerse.us
    Also, it would be nice if the appeal would be customizable!
    Thanks!!!!

2. Offline

BenjamiinNoR

1. Double Post.
    2. Use the search bar.

3. Offline

parkourisbeast1

This was made? I couldnt find it.
    Also, why double post?

4. Offline

Sushi

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can do multi-line kick messages.

5. Offline

parkourisbeast1

I've seen it. And, all on 1line is fine.

6. Offline

StealthBravo

7. Offline

parkourisbeast1

The main thing i want, which I didn't see there, was that it AUTOMATICALLY would say who banned the person. I can do the rest myself. I just need that to happen automatically, and then to be able to add a reason at the end. and i would prefer /bban then /b now.

8. Offline

StealthBravo

By automatically, do you mean like it says who banned them in the ban reason or ingame in the chat? Like this or this?

Ingame: [Admin] StealthBravo banned BobTheBuiler for: Griefing is NOT tolerated! If you would like to appeal this ban, visit our website <website name here> for more info.

Banned message upon attempt to login: You have been banned by StealthBravo for the following reason: Griefing is NOT tolerated! If you would like to appeal this ban, visit out website <website name here> for more info.

9. Offline

JjPwN1

Do you want the command as /b <name> <reason> or /bban <name> <reason>

If you wanted /b, just ask.

If you wanted /bban, here's the download link for the plugin and its info.
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    • Permission to ban: bbybans.use
    • Commands: /bban <user> <reason>
    • I couldn't add "Appeal your ban at thiswebsite.com" because it would crash the player's client
    • On the player's join, it just says "The Ban Hammer has Spoken" which may be fixed if you'd like me to

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Source Code:
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=9ULaAWXj
    If anyone is kind enough to help me clear some bad code, that would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  10. Offline

parkourisbeast1

It would be great if you could fix the join thing!

thanks!

11. Offline

JjPwN1

parkourisbeast1
    Hello, I have an update for your plugin. In the past version there were many bugs in the code, and the code was very messy. I completely re-done the plugin from scratch and this version is much better! Only a few, but useful updates:
    • Returns [BbyBans] error when only the command "/bban" or "/bban <second arg>" is used.
    • Broadcasts to the server and console who banned who. Example: "[BbyBans] JjPwN1 has banned parkourbeast for: hacking"
    • Cleaner code

I have not added the ban message when the player joins, but I am working on that. Here is the download link and source code:
    • Download: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    • Source Code: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=WPQU1vVg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  12. Offline

parkourisbeast1

Yay. Please finish it asap, though, as I really need it finished with the messages.

13. Offline

parkourisbeast1

JjPwN1 add me on Skype Timothymac1999