Filled Ban plugin 1.8

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by DominicGamesHD, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DominicGamesHD

Basicly I would like this plugin to do /ban and when the banned player trys to join the server it will state who banned them and the reason with a custom config.yml to change the colours etc

It would be great to see the source code as well.

2. I can get this done within the next 1-2 hours.

Astrophylite.

EDIT: RIP - my UUIDFetcher class uses a website that is currently down which means I cannot test it and I don't want to give you a broken plugin. ETA delayed by probably 1 hour or 2.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  3. Offline

DominicGamesHD

@_zircon_ Thanks for looking into this could you send it to me once you are done :)

Is it possible to see the source code as well?

4. Your welcome, when I send it to you, I will include a Pastebin link with the source code.

Astrophylite.

EDIT: Okay - I think the release may be delayed until around 12pm GMT... If it's earlier (or if I find a more reliable workaround), I will post an update.

5. Offline

DominicGamesHD

Okay and thanks :) I found you on skype so if I am not online here then send me a message or something and once again thanks for taking intrest I and as I said I am new to Bukkit Programming buttt I find it easier to look at source code.

6. Plugin should be released soon - I found a suitable workaround...

Astrophylite.

7. Offline

DominicGamesHD

Great [torch]

EDIT: @_zircon_ I need to sleep so how close are you to finishing?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  8. Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  9. Offline

DominicGamesHD

Great! and Thanks!

@timtower I am requesting now this is filled we can close this thread like so no more comments

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2016
  10. Offline

GapplesEdge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.