Plugin Request BackPack GUI.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Ill try to explain this as clear as possible.

Name: BPGUI

Commands:
    /bp(opens the gui)
    /bp create <name>(This name would require the exact permission aswell as show that name in the GUI)

Permissions:
    - BP.Chest.<name>(case sensitive or not doesnt matter)
    - BP.Create(to create the chests)

Chest size: Same as a double chest or a players inventory.

Im looking for a backpack system but a specific type of backpack system, ive checked all backpacks plugins out there either are outdated or require an admin or even let people do /backpack <player> <size> and that aint a good idea to let them use that or even rely on an admin to give it to them.

This plugin would on /bp open a GUI which allows you to view an inventory like system 9 rows ontop and about 27 under it an upside down player inventory so to speak. on the top 9 slots would appear max 9 chests(depending on permission)

If a user joins the server does /bp he by default will be a member, i give them the permission bp.chest.starter and on /bp the gui only shows 1 chest called starter.

If i give someone the permission for the vip chest which will be the same size as a starters chest he will see 2 chests, first spot is where the starter chest is, second where the vip chest is.

To use the backpack he has to drag it into his inventory, but he can only keep 1 of each backpack with him at all times, if its dropable then even if he drops it and tries to grab a new 1 to then grab the 1 he dropped "to try and get 2" either grabbing wont be able till the 1 dropped has disappeared OR the 1 on the floor disappears as soon as he grabs a new 1.

They can have(if able) have 1 of each so 1 starter and 1 vip.

hope this clears it up a bit, for questions just ask :)

2. Offline

metmad22

Is this a plugin request? Your title clearly says otherwise.

3. Offline

Scorpionvssub

ah thanks for pointing out yea its a request haha

4. Offline

Scorpionvssub

5. Offline

xXkguyXx

Hi. So Your Telling Me that when they do /bp <name> it opens a backpack? or /bp? is there going to be one backpack on more?

Why dont You Use a Plugin Called pv's? Its Simple, Just set how many Pvs they have(Inventorys) and then the amounts of rows. Simple They do /pv 1 it opens etc.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/playervaults/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
  6. Offline

Scorpionvssub

i accually didnt think of playervaults... that could work accually and i could alias the bp for it. thanks!

7. Offline

xXkguyXx

No Problem! Lemmie Know If you Need Any More help. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.