/back command

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by S0M3ONE, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

S0M3ONE

I have been on a Bukkit Server and found a plugin with the command /back which lets you warp back to where you were when you died or before you warped to a different location. I'm having trouble looking for that plugin and I'm wondering if someone could please link me or tell me what the plugin name is so I can install it for my server.

Thanks.

2. Offline

obscurehero

There was a plugin that I found that had the return command. I think its part of Essentials or CommandBook.

3. Offline

S0M3ONE

I have CommandBook. I don't think they have /back. I'll try Essentials out, thanks.

4. Offline

obscurehero

No.. Don't try it out before you verify that it has it! Especially because I'm not sure if essentials and commandbook interfere.

Use the /return command with commandbook (/ret is it's alias).

5. Offline

S0M3ONE

Essentials is a neat plugin I'll get it anyways :p

6. Offline

obscurehero

eeh. CommandBook is just as good in my opinion. In addition, its written by the same guy who wrote WE and WG. To me, the only features that Essentials has that CommandBook doesn't have can be implemented more efficiently and effectively with other plugins.

7. Offline

smartguy912

The /back command in essentials is to teleport you back to where you last teleported to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.