Awkward OP bug.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Redderick, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Redderick

Hey all,

I am not quite sure what happened here...however my server is not letting me (OP) do anything on my own server. All of my plug-ins are working for everyone but me. I have reloaded all plugins, made sure permissions are correct, restarted server.

Timeline:
    1. Before bed all things are kosher, left the server up overnight for those vampire MC players on muh server.
    2. The computer decided to restart (from windows updates).
    3. Restarted server before work - and I'm broken.

Things I havn't done:
    -Upgraded my Bukkit server. Mainly becasue last time I upgraded all my plugins exploded. so im waiting for a green light from my plugin folks.

Things I have don:
    -Restarted server.
    -Reloaded all plugins *.jar files.
    -Checked op file (still has my name on it)
    -Checked permissions (no change)
    -restarted computer....just to try it :p

Anything i'm missing? I'm sure its a Ahkam's Razor scenario. I always miss the little things. ugh.

2. Offline

Plague

What exactly is not working? Plugin commands? Block building?
    If you really (I mean really) changed nothing except for windows update, then there's something smelly there. You sure you have not changed anything in minecraft? :)

Oh and you mean Occam's Razor, right? :)

3. Offline

Redderick

The things that weren't working were:

General plugin from Nijikokun (/spawn though... the motd and the help files worked just fine)
    Wormhole Extreme plug in would not let me click to dial at all as soon as I right clicked the button on the DHD, the server said "no".... with many exceptions, however all the rest of the players on the server could use them and were doing it frequently to mock me while I swam for days to get back to spawn as admin lol.
    Also, the simple shop from Niji wouldn't let me buy, however I could use the list and see what is available.

Yesyes Occam's Razor. :p

and unless my girlfriend just changed random things and didn't tell me, (which she shouldn't do because I would be livid and she knows it) then yes all There was was a computer restart.

4. Offline

Kekec852

Try deleting your player files in world folder.

5. Offline

Redderick

AHA! I found it! was an inheritance permissions issue. and.. sadly was my fault.. just haven't tested anything since i DID change that along time ago. ugh. Thanks for the help guys lol. i r teh newbsauce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.