Avalanche [minigame]

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Drqgon, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Drqgon

@Blockhead7360 um so do you want this guy to take down the minigame he worked hard on? i know i got the idea from somebody else, but it's not an exact copy.

2. Offline

Blockhead7360

@Drqgon @BuckitWorker What minigame is this on hypixels? I can't seem to find it

@Drqgon
    > Almost done. I just have to upload the update when I get home

>> I'll try to see if there is any error in my code, but if you could post an error (if there is one), that would speed up the process by a lot ;)

>>> Are you sure he was hit by a snowball? He could have suffocated a little by a block spawning... But wait, blocks didn't work, right?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
  3. Offline

Drqgon

@Blockhead7360 It actually has the same name, it's called "avalanche" and can be found while playing the party games.
    >Ok, cool!
    >>I'll get you the error soon (if there is one)
    >>>Well, the game said he was out, but I'm sure he was hit by a snowball.

4. Offline

ExoNeon

Already on Hypixel ;)

5. Offline

Drqgon

@ExoNeon um thanks but we already know that

6. Offline

ExoNeon

Andddd what are u trying to do??

7. Offline

Blockhead7360

@ExoNeon that's what we're trying to figure out....

8. Offline

Drqgon

9. Offline

Blockhead7360

@Drqgon I don't want to... I'm gonna check the minigame out tonight on Hypixrl

@Drqgon I don't think it should be a problem. Hypixel's is different...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  10. Offline

Drqgon

@Blockhead7360 ok cool! I just released my server to the public a few hours ago, and I got a chance to test it with some other players... It seems to work just fine now.

Another thing: NumeroUnoBaby posted a comment on the avalanche dev.bukkit.org page, and he said he'd check it out... That's a good thing, because he makes videos about these plugins and this one might just get some more reputation!

11. Offline

Blockhead7360

@Drqgon wow! That's really cool! NumeroUno also did a tutorial on my plugin SkyboxMail!

12. Offline

Drqgon

@Blockhead7360 cool!

13. Offline

ilovethenoobs

Did they every come out with this plugin?

14. Offline

MrInspector

I know this is a month old, but since someone bumped this, I thought I would leave a reply.

Hypixel can't sue anyone, especially because of the fact hypixel is not complying with the rules of minecraft, and mojang can take them to court, it's just the fact courts don't accept video game server lawsuits, they have much more important things to worry about, and Mineplex has been copying hypixel for months, if they were going to sue someone, they'd sue mineplex, their major competitor.

15. Offline

Drqgon

oh ok
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/avalanche/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.