AutoPickUp

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by LolCam12, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LolCam12

Plugin category: Bukkit

Minecraft version: 1.8-1.8.9

Suggested Name: AutoPickUp

What I want: When you mine a block I would like it to automatically appear in your inventory, instead of it appearing on the ground.

Ideas for commands: None

Ideas for permissions: AutoPickUp.* (Allows the player to automatically pick it up)

When I'd like it by: A week

2. I will try to do it :)

3. Offline

Gosintary

Darn you! Haha I'm a new Bukkit developer looking for simple plugins like this. If you see any maybe tag me in a few :)

4. Do you want to do it? :)

Gosintary likes this.
  5. Offline

Gosintary

6. Do it :)

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z017D através do Tapatalk

Gosintary likes this.
  7. Offline

LolCam12

8. Offline

Gosintary

9. Offline

LolCam12

10. Offline

Jncwhite01

@Gosintary Are you still doing this? can put this together real quick if not

11. Offline

Gosintary

@Jncwhite01 indeed I am, I'll have it out tomorrow or sometime this afternoon(school rn)

12. Offline

LolCam12

13. Offline

Blares

bud i can do this in like 15 minutes

14. Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  15. Offline

LolCam12

16. Offline

PlasmaFighter_

@Paul19988 There are multiple bugs with the plugin you have made. The first thing I notice, is you check if they broke with a pickaxe. I don't see why you would need that. You also don't check for the permission @LolCam12 requested. You also didn't check if his inventory was full. You can check with player.getInventory().firstEmpty(), if that returns -1, their inventory is full. Also, although I haven't checked this, I don't believe the xp will work due to you resetting their exp every time they break a block. You can fix that with p.giveExp(e.getExpToDrop());

@LolCam12 I believe I have fixed those errors:
    Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JN_6DAI4LBCj0ESmmiLhU_oq8y8NmBwl/view?usp=sharing
    Source Code: https://github.com/PlasmaFighter/Auto-Pick-Up/blob/master/Main.java

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  17. Offline

LolCam12

@PlasmaFighter_ Thank you for the notification. I've been busy lately so I didn't get to check. Thank you for checking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.