Automatic Donation Ranking Through Enjin Donation Store

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ColeBergmann, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Offline

ColeBergmann

I am the owner of a friendly server called ReclaimerCraft. I have a online store for people to donate to ranks. If you would like to see how the store is laid out, click on this link: http://reclaimercraft.com/store
    I have the enjin ultimate plan which comes with a shop function. I have seen many different servers use this kind of shop system (Legendarycraft.com, obsidian craft, unlimited craft, and Godworld. The way these systems work is the plugin scanning the users on the website for any rank changes. If a rank is different, it will update the players rank in-game. I would like to know if this software is made publicly available by request, or does it need to be created differently on each server. On LegendaryCraft, their system scans every 1/2 hour, but on GodWorld, their system scans every minute. Thank you very much for your help, and I am looking forward to hear from you :)

2. Offline

Armant Singh

3. Offline

lethaltactics

4. Offline

Technius

ColeBergmann
    I have something called EnjinShopBridge(ESB). You can see it in action on spookycraft.net. PM me if you want it. It'll cost you some money though.

5. Offline

ColeBergmann

Spookycraft does not use auto ranking because they say at the bottom that they will rank you within 24 hrs. Also, how much?
    JASONAPI is not really what I am looking for. Neither is buy craft. I just need a connection between my enjin store and my server do when someone buys a rank it ranks them in game as well as on the forums.

6. Offline

kahlilnc

He cant mention pay here. :D PM Him

7. Offline

ColeBergmann

Ok thanks.