AutoBan Players Based on Username?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by morshu9001, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Offline

morshu9001

I want a plugin that automatically bans usernames if they match some kind of filters you can set up. "Ends With", "Starts With", "Contains", etc. I want my server to automatically ban anyone with these kinds of names: xX_SN!P3R_Xx or xXBobXx or xkillerx because let's face it, I've never seen anyone intelligent with that kind of name. They're always griefers. If they want to not get banned, they should not have a retarded username...

And also for banning people with profane usernames.

2. Offline

se1by

You already opened a thread for this.
    And as Daniel said, ban people for their names?
    Seriously?

3. Offline

morshu9001

Ooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Ok well I'll make it myself if I can't get one. It would be easier than my current method of manually banning them.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  4. Offline

acuddlyheadcrab

....>_>

Yeah you might as well just make a quick plugin that doesn't even need a config to be coded.

5. Offline

bikboii

You seem to be acting like those players you are looking to be autobanned...

6. Offline

morshu9001

No, I'm acting like one of those people who don't care about negative replies.

7. Offline

Mr_H4mm3r

Instead of having this.. Set a rollback plugin up?

8. Offline

morshu9001

Even with those, the area is temporarily griefed, and there are annoying people on the server. Plus, it's a way to protest people using "elite" names to look cool.

9. Offline

MonsieurApple

Please do not create duplicate threads.