Filled AutoArmor Test

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ACA30, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ACA30

Plugin category: Admin

Minecraft version: 1. 8

Suggested name: AutoArmorTest

What I want: It would be awesome if I get a plugin where if a staff member types /strip [player] it removes their armour and puts it in their inventory. It would be a simple way to test for AutoArmor.

Ideas for commands: /strip

Ideas for permissions: aat.strip

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  2. Offline

DarkSteve25

I will make this plugin for you

I cannot make the command to do /strip [player] but I can make it to do /strip for only the player. Is that ok with you??

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2016
  3. Offline

nightdivine

Doesn't that defeat the purpose

4. Offline

DarkSteve25

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
  5. Offline

I Al Istannen

@DarkSteve25
    That is bad package name. The official standard is "domain name backwards". This will result in "org.bukkit", "com.java", "com.google" and so on. Seems familiar, right?
    However, as most users here have no domain, the perferred format is "me.<user name>.<project name>", i.e. "me.ialistannen.autoarmor".
    This ensures that no name conflicts occur with other plugins.

Code:
    this.getLogger().info(this.getName() + " enabled");
    This is uneeded, bukkit logs it for you.

Code:
    public void RemoveArmor(final Player player) {
    Follow naming conventions.

In your onCommand consider returning if the condition is not met, which avoids deep nesting.

@ACA30 @DarkSteve25
    Now make it check if the player but the armor back on in less than x seconds (or less). If yes, he probably used auto armor, if not, maybe put his armor back.

6. Offline

DarkSteve25

Ok. I understand i-al-istannen. I will make another version to fix up some of the errors and am going to make it check if the player puts the armor back on in less than 1 second

7. Offline

ACA30

Alright. thanks guys! :)

8. Offline

I Al Istannen

9. Offline

xelatercero

10. Offline

ACA30

Just wondering, what exactly would /return do, @xelatercero ...

Also, does it place the armor that it stripped into the user's inventory, or does it keep it somewhere else (or the data void xD)

11. Offline

xelatercero

12. Offline

ACA30

alright. thanks! :)

hmmm... that's weird: the plugin doesn't strip me when i type strip ACA30 from the console. it just tells me the usage... Here is my log: http://pastebin.com/8GUFMcVw

13. Offline

PhantomUnicorns

I have finished this plugin for you @ACA30 and it doesn't do any errors or anything (tested). Here it is! Everything is like you want it (command and permission and the name of it in the folder is ArmorStrip (there are multiple files in the link I posted because those are where all of my free plugins go)).

14. Offline

ACA30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.