Filled Auto Inventory 1.11

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Lunix46, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Prison

Minecraft version: 1.11

Suggested name: Auto Inventory / Auto Pickup

What I want: I want it so if a player mines a block (or entity such as wheat) you get it instantly in your inventory. I know there is these kinda plugins out there but i cant find it for 1.11 Minecraft and my server is running 1.11.

Ideas for commands: /AutoPickup /AutoInventory /AutoInv

Ideas for permissions: AutoPickup.AutoPickup (or no perm)

When I'd like it by: ASAP as the server is already started and it will reduce alot of the lag :)

2. Offline

Skrubzy

Did you try any of the older versions for those plugins? They might still be working with 1.11

Just because it doesn't say it's for 1.11, doesn't mean it won't work with 1.11.

3. @Skrubzy I have tried 3 different plugins and they all had the same problem. When i load the server up after putting the plugin in and all the 3 has the same problems. It bypasses the the world region. People can break blocks outside the mine itself (where people should NOT be able to mine?)

If you know any plugin that does what i want and you know works for 1.11 or a plugin i could test feel free to link it :)
    Best regards
    Lunix

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  4. Offline

Skrubzy

Could you link me to some of those plugins? I'll test it out and try to figure out why you're getting that issue.

I doubt the problem is because the plugin is outdated, it might have something to do with the WorldGuard region
    - Try updating WorldGuard if you haven't already.

5. Offline

oceantheskatr

Might I ask the reasoning for sending it to the player's inventory? If it is so that other players may not steal those items, then you should take a look at PrivateDrops, which allows users to privatize dropped/mined/broken items for an amount of time. This denies other players from stealing that item.

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/privatedrops

6. @oceantheskatr I want it to be directly sent to the player inventory so Stealing would be reduced but the main part is so the blocks dosent drop to the ground becuse i have Fortune blocks installed + its OP so alot of entities are dropped which would cause lag in the long run.

Your plugin is just locking so people cant pick up the other peoples drops (If i understood it correct) which is not really what im looking for sadly. Thanks anyways for the help :)

@Skrubzy I don't know about the problem being World Guard since it definitely works without the pickup plugins. Here is a few I've tested on the server. 1.11

MODERATOR NOTE: Please do not double post.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2016
  7. Offline

oceantheskatr

@Lunix46 I just wrote a plugin that has been tested on 1.11 and works. It'll be up on BukkitDev in a little while. You should respond to this message so that instead of me editing it, I can make another post letting you know when it's active! If I edit my message, you won't get a notification. The plugin features:

- Enable for all players be default
    - Permission (generally used for donation/rank perk)
    - Optional Per-world

Lunix46 likes this.
  8. ah awesome! Will def want it :) thanks!

9. Offline

oceantheskatr

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  10. Sadly your plugin dident fix the issue either @oceantheskatr... I msgd you with details.

So to everyone else! Im still looking for something that can fix an issue with the auto pickup plugins bypassing worldguard flag Build = DENY.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  11. Offline

Skrubzy

Try this, it should block mining out of the defined regions (I could only find the GitHub page, but I know it's free)
    You would need to compile the plugin yourself though

Note: I don't even know if this will fix the problem, but it might.

12. @Skrubzy
    I don't know if that would do it doe, i read thru the code and opened the Plugin.yml and his description says it is a plugin to stop people from opening the inventory in certain regions and that's not my problem :p Thanks for the try doe :)

I don't have a clue what was the problem but i just wanna come on here i found a plugin that works.... Super weird..
    anyway thanks for the help ^^ @Skrubzy @oceantheskatr

Here is the one i use now that fixed the problem

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/drops.1444/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.