Filled Auto Break and Pickup Any Block

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: Auto Break and Pickup

What I want: Players can instantly break any block like in creative mode, and it will automatically be placed in their inventory after they break it.

Ideas for commands: None

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: As soon as you can please.

I would prefer this plugin working with anything in their hands, but if that is too complicated it can be used with a tool/item.

*Just to prevent confusion, the person who breaks the block, it will go directly in their inventory.

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

PhillyCheezsteak
    So, you basically want creative mode without the ability to fly...

Thats easy. Would only take 10 minutes... Im sure someone will do this for you.

3. mrCookieSlime Not exactly. I am looking for a plugin that would allow players to break any block instantly and once they break that block, it will go directly in in their inventory.

4. Offline

Plo124

5. Offline

Plo124

6. Plo124 When I break stuff, it is not going in my inventory. At the moment I am trying this on survival.

7. Offline

Plo124

PhillyCheezsteak
    Perhaps the inventory isnt updating, did you try relog?
    I can force it to update the inventory, but this may cause the TPS to lower and the bandwidth to go up.

8. Plo124 Well I am trying it on my own server. I tried to relog and it still did not work. I do not know why. Breaking the blocks works, but not the picking up.

9. Offline

Plo124

10. Offline

Plo124

PhillyCheezsteak
    Thought so, a VERY lightweight plugin.
    Didn't even test it myself.

Try the same link again, I added a force-update.

This is making me look very bad at coding plugins. I've got over a year of experience.

11. Plo124 Still not working xD The blocks are not collected still.

12. Offline

Plo124

PhillyCheezsteak Derp Im so silly! :p
    I was calling block.getType() after setting it to air, basically giving the player 1x air instead of 1x the block.

Same link, should work now :)
    Sorry for all the restarts.

13. Plo124 Thank you so much, it works. There is only one small bug with it though. if you pick up tall grass, you pick up dead shrubs, and if you pick up flowers, sometimes a random flower appears in your inventory and not the one you picked. I do not know if that is a client issue though, but everything else works. Thank you so much, I appreciate it :)

14. Offline

Plo124

PhillyCheezsteak
    Oh sorry, I will add block-data-value support.

PhillyCheezsteak
    Done, same link :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  15. Plo124 Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much again :D

16. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Mark the Thread as Filled then.