Filled Auto Afk +

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BlitzGamer88, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BlitzGamer88

Plugin category: Admin

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name: Afk

What I want: I want a plugin that when a player is afk (no /afk commands just auto afk) it exectue a comand. I want the command to be /hub. It can be used with essentials timer but you can also do a config where i can set after what time players are considered afk

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: afk.baypass to baypass the command execution(not realy needed but if you can do it it wold be nice)

When I'd like it by: 2 Weeks maybe

2. @BlitzGamer88 I can make this plugin for you, Would you prefer the plugin send the afk person to a specific server or do you want it to execute /hub?

3. Offline

BlitzGamer88

If you can it wold be nice to send him to another server but if it is to hard it is ok only to do /hub or /lobby.

Thanks @Paul19988

4. Offline

BlitzGamer88

It works great ! Thank you.

5. Offline

Kuro_Hi

@BlitzGamer88, not sure if it is needed now, but I am just finishing my version of the needed plugin. It does not send a player to a server but it does have specific items as requested:

- no commands (means it's easy to set up from the config file, like literally you may need to edit 2 strings if you want to used it for something else)
    - performs a command after a period a time (both the command and the time can be set from the config file)
    - the default command is "hub" and the timeout is 5 minutes so for your reason the config does not need to be edited
    - permission to bypass the timer and the auto-command (so admins can normally go AFK without being TP-ed or for whatever reason is the plugin used)

What was not requested but implemented:

- the command is only done one time when a player goes AFK, this is used if the command is not " /hub " but rather some other command. Perfect to not have any spam.

The plugin will be uploaded to GitHub and here quite soon.

***EDIT 1***

GitHub link is [here], while the pre-compiled version that worked for me is [here]!

***EDIT 2***

Bukkit link is [here].

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  6. Offline

BlitzGamer88

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.