AuraCheck Plugin, KillAura Detector

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Captain_Obvious, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Captain_Obvious

Plugin category: Anti-Cheat

Minecraft version: It would be nice to have compatibility with 1.8-1.11.2

Suggested name: AuraCheck

What I want: This plugin works to detect KillAura. It spawns three invisible bots in between a player and and the other player they are hitting and one bot will spawn behind the player. Let me explain how this detects KillAura. A normal player, who is not cheating, will hit the invisible bot and hit the player. While a cheater, will ignore the invisible bot, and only hit the player. This will work in two ways. It can be enabled as automatic in the config, which will check all players engaged in PvP. While the command, can individually check a player.

Here's a demo of what I'm talking about for the first check:

The plugin, will spawn three invisible bots between the player, and the attacking entity. If a player does not hit the invisible bot, but hits the player they are attacking, you can assume they are using KillAura, and you can flag the player. Now if a cheater targets invisible bots to bypass this first check, they will start to hit the bot behind them, the one that they can't hit. The bot behind them will move so that it would be impossible to hit. Hitting the bot, how many time the config says per second, will flag the player.

The config will look like this: https://pastebin.com/4136HB1q

Ideas for commands:
    /auracheck: Displays the plugin info with version
    /auracheck reload: Reloads the plugin and config.
    /auracheck enable (player): Enables the check for the player, which will spawn in the bots when they engage in pvp.
    /auracheck disable (player): Disables the check for the player, which will no longer spawn any bots.

Ideas for permissions:
    auracheck.check: Be able to enable/disable the aura check.

When I'd like it by: By next Sunday

I will be open to answer and questions. This method of detection is pretty good and will be hard to bypass once hacked client developers try to bypass it.

It would be nice if this plugin was posted public on the plugins page. I really want users to benefit from this. I want to use this with my custom NoCheatPlus config to detect KillAura.

Thanks all!

2. Offline

Dnyce72799

So uhhh... This may sound stupid. But if they're hitting an invisible entity the whole time, how are they supposed to hit the player?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

3. Offline

Captain_Obvious

Forgot to add that in. Since it's invisible, the hit will go through the bot, and hit the player, while still being able to detect that you're hitting the bot.

4. Offline

Captain_Obvious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.