Attributes with 1.7 .*

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by xigsag, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xigsag

Using comphenix's util classes, they seem to be giving me this error.
    Code:
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'test' in plugin aegis v1
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:19
    2)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServe
    r.java:543)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerCon
    nection.java:923)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java
    :803)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java
    :28)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PacketPlayInChat.handle(PacketPlayInChat
    .java:47)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:146
    )
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ServerConnection.c(SourceFile:134)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:6
    45)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.u(DedicatedServer.java:2
    43)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:5
    35)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java
    :447)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:6
    17)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to find method createTag ([by
    te, class java.lang.String]).
            at com.aegis.attributes.NbtFactory.getMethod(NbtFactory.java:733)
            at com.aegis.attributes.NbtFactory.getMethod(NbtFactory.java:732)
            at com.aegis.attributes.NbtFactory.<init>(NbtFactory.java:331)
            at com.aegis.attributes.NbtFactory.get(NbtFactory.java:311)
            at com.aegis.attributes.NbtFactory.getCraftItemStack(NbtFactory.java:530
    )
            at com.aegis.attributes.Attributes.<init>(Attributes.java:225)
            at com.aegis.items.ArmorSetTemplate$Type.getStack(ArmorSetTemplate.java:
    59)
            at com.aegis.listeners.Commands.onCommand(Commands.java:41)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44)
            ... 13 more
    Knowing the immense amount of change in server code and mojang and etc, would that have been the cause of this problem?

Generated the items using the format given on page linked inb4.

2. Offline

NathanWolf

It looks like it's expecting a "createTag" method that no longer exists. I'm afraid I don't know any more details than that, but I think you're right that this lib is broken in 1.7.

3. Offline

xigsag

God damnit moyang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.