Armour, Weapon and Tool Levels

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by waball, Aug 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

waball

Hey all, you probably have no idea what I’m talking about for the title, I will explain now.

I’m looking for a plugin to be made that sets an armour and tool limit for players by admins. For example, if I set the level to Diamond, Netherite armour, tools and weapons cannot be equipped and used, but anything below for example iron, gold still can be equipped and used. Or if I set it to iron, diamond and netherite armour/tools cannot be equipped or used. If a player tries to equip level un- supported armour, it would place it back into their inventory. If a level un-supported tool is trying yo be used, it will send it into the inventory, and prevent the tool from being in the hotbar. I’d also like enchantment limitations for each stage for bows, crossbows, and tridents. Below will be an image of the stages, and enchantment limitations. Best if it can’t be simply bypassed by spam clicking or something.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Offline

ItZ_JameZ_

what version ?

3. Offline

Dai_Kunai

so dropping the item won't work right, it has to stay in their inventory? What happens if their inventory is full?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.