Armour Potion Effects

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by cato11112, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

cato11112

I am searching for an plugin that can add potion effects to a armour piece so when the armor is worn it will give the user a potion effect. I am creating some classes on my server for a battle experience and want some armour effects in the game for example an assassin can be invissible (armour will be invisible too) be faster and have night vision and take more damage, A tank who have lots of protection does more damage than the most class and have lots of health and move slowly.

The commands can be something like "/armoureffect <material> <name> <potion effect> <amplifier>" to add a potion effect to an material that is renamed, it has to be a renamed armour piece

The permission node can be "armoureffect.add" to make the user be able to add potion effects to an armour and is default to OP.

EDIT: Changed the command arguments.

EDIT: The armour effect should be applied to a specific item with a name. For example:
    leather is 1, iron is 2, diamond is 3, gold is 4. If i give and iron chestplate the name "backfire" and gold leggings the name "sprinter" or something like that i will get thorns 2 and speed 4 and the naming in anvils take more XP than usual becouse of this.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  2. Offline

FlobGaming

Just use this:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/armorset-effects/

Even though it doesn't have you hold the armour in your hands I personally think its much easier just to type one simple command. Also its impossible to make the armour and player invisible for your assassin class D: . This is one of the few plugins out there to what you're asking for.

3. Offline

cato11112

Please go back up on this page and re-read what i have edited

4. Offline

FlobGaming

This plugin had what you needed. When I gave you the link to a plugin that was sufficient you edited your post. Please re-read YOUR post and make sure you have listed everything you want before you ask for a plugin.

5. Offline

cato11112

I am looking for a plugin that adds potion effect to different kind of named armour piece. I am trying to make PVP kits on my server that have different types of armour and effects. The potion effect should only be applied to an armour piece if the name and the material on that armour piece is corresponding to the config file. Should be able to have 3 different potion effects on 3 armour piece that is made of the same material but not the same name.

The commands can be something like "/armoureffect <material> <name> <potion effect> <amplifier>" to add a potion effect to an material that is renamed, it has to be a renamed armour piece

The permission node can be "armoureffect.add" to make the user be able to add potion effects to an armour and is default to OP.

The armour effect should be applied to a specific item with a name. For example:
    leather is 1, iron is 2, diamond is 3, gold is 4. If i give and iron chestplate the name "backfire" and gold leggings the name "sprinter" or something like that i will get thorns 2 and speed 4 and the naming in anvils take more XP than usual becouse of this.

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Merged threads. No duplicates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.