Filled Armor Stand Riders

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by 360_, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

360_

Minecraft version: Minecraft 1.11+

Suggested name: CartRider

What I want: I would basically like a plugin that allows a player to Right-Click an ArmorStand's Head and the player will be sitting on the ArmorStands heads as seen by these pictures.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    These are just a 3D model that is on the head but it is allowed me to be on the head / sitting on the head. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll be more than happy to answer them

Ideas for commands:
    /
    CartRider on (Toggles on the ability for players to sit on Armor stand heads)
    /CartRider off (Toggles off the ability for players to sit on Armor stand heads)

Ideas for permissions: CartRider.toggle (Allows players with this command to use /CartRider on & /CartRider off)

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, please

Edit: The server owner for the server that I was on for the screenshots is never likes to talk about the plugins the plugins used on the server, I assume he would like to keep the plugin hidden and for this reason, i ask to whoever makes this plugin to PM me with the download link to still keep the plugin hidden from anyone else, Thanks!

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Plugins on here are always available to everybody.

360_ likes this.
  3. Offline

MightyOne

The screens show invisible undestroyablr armor stands inside blocks (used as chairs). But you are satisfied with just being able to sit on them?

4. Offline

Gosintary

Maybe he or a friend knows how to make these? Idk just a possibility

5. Offline

MightyOne

@Gosintary would be a little senseless if you seperate ridable armor stands and invisible ~ as sitting possibilities

6. Offline

360_

The armor stand is in a Minecart and its fine just being able to sit on them on then

7. Offline

360_

Bump

8. Offline

dj_brian

that server just uses traincarts with a 3D modeled block riding the cart.

9. Offline

360_

Its not a 3D model block its a damaged Pixaxe on an armor stands head

10. Offline

360_

bump

11. Offline

dj_brian

I'm telling you, they are using traincarts if you look under the carpet, yes it is a damaged pickaxe but it's being moved by traincarts.

12. Offline

360_

Yes I'm aware of that, I did my research

13. Offline

360_

bump

14. Offline

MightyOne

15. Offline

360_

Thanks so much! It works fine and i could download ( if you were wondering)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.