Arena Join (help?)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xXSilverswordXx, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

first of all, if you know a configerable plugin that covers this, be sure to tell me.
    Commands. (requires worldedit)
    first of all, i would make a region selection with worldedit. Then i would type this command
    /Arj create (name)
    it would create a new arena inside the selected region.
    if a player tries to exit the region, they will be flung back in (i mean it, flung as if a tnt blast went off), obtaining 3 hearts if instant, unavoidable damage and knockback, as well as the message &4You have been struck by the forcefield!
    if a player dies, they are kicked from the arena.
    second, players join the arena with /join (name)
    each arena has 3 phases-
    lobby, waiting and started.
    lobby phase- players can join. players that join are teleported onto a location defined by me with the command /arj setspawn
    (it uses the block i am standing on). This phase ends after a 60 second wait that starts when there are 8 people in that game, or instantly when 24 people have been reached. no pvp.
    waiting phase- players are teleported to set locations (set during arena setup with /arj setspawn)
    they can not move. A 20 second countdown begins (shown in xp bar and with beep noises for each passing second). no pvp.
    started phase- Players can move, pvp is enabled. if there is only one player alive in the arena in this phase, spawn fireworks in a circle around that player and say
    "&2&l(playername)&r&1has won the hunger games!"
    when a player dies or wins, they are teleported to a location also defined. /arj (arena name) setend
    (also this uses the block i am standing on)

if you need any more info just tell me

Update- if possible, players can break leaves inside the arena. after the arena ends, reset the blocks in the arena.

if you can tell me:
    a hunger games plugin with all these features
    NO KITS (rawr i hate kits)
    and that is configurable, and working, post a link and i will try it (preferred over obtaining a new plugin)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.