Anyway to Run in Combination with MCAdmin?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Archivolt, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Archivolt

Before I could run hMod as an MCAdmin mod, so I could have both at the same time.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to run craftbukkit as a mod for MCAdmin? Is it even possible?

Also, I read something about speculation of a GUI or something, which may replace the need for MCAdmin.

2. Offline

fuse

Yeah I was curious about this too. Really like the features MCAdmin has. With Hmod all you had to do was take the files from the Minecraft_Mod jar, but I couldn't figure out what to do for Craftbukkit.

3. Offline

Captain Kirk

Use visual admin v3.41 until v4 is released. Get that mcadmin crap outta your mouth!!! lol

Visual admin is really nice, and when v4 is released it will have bukkit support.

4. Offline

fuse

Just tried Visual Admin and I definitely prefer MCAdmin, the commands that MCAdmin added such as servertime command, give command, and more are awesome.

Any help as to getting MCAdmin working with CraftBukkit would be awesome.

5. Offline

nichiatu

Did you try extracting the files from the .jar?

6. Offline

fuse

The jar is weird compared to hmod's, I tried extracting everything at once then running it, but it kept crashing on server start.

7. Offline

Archivolt

8. Offline

tsjoe2

There is a post on mcmyadmins site for this. its real easy, i have used it in the past. just rename the craftbukkit*.jar file to minecraft_server.jar. works like a charm. They are going to be setting up their stuff for this later, since 0hmod is out.[pig]

Edit: There is also this right here in these same forums.......
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/bukkit-with-mcmyadmin.1330/#post-15582

9. Offline

Archivolt

Thanks! The forum is so congested it's hard for me to find what I'm looking for lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.