Plugin Request AnytimeParkour

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Name: Anytime Parkour.

Anytime parkour means to me, no signs to do the parkour no rewards no waiting time just..step on the pressure plate and go.

Imagine yourself joining a server which has a premade parkour, this is just a random fun and requires only you stepping on the pressure plate for it to see you attempting it.(Alot of the big servers have this)

I been looking for a plugin that does just that, no setup other then a pressure plate and a fall zone setup. You make a random parkour anywhere doesnt matter what location, you set a pressure plate on a block and define that as a parkour starting zone. No signs, no /join <arena> just step up on it and go, every block would then be defined as a "checkpoint" that you should land on, if you fail to do so like:

5 blocks first 1 is default nothing added just a block to step on, 2nd block has a pressure plate on it, and in the config or plugin the 3rd-5th are defined as locations in order of jumping.(trying to explain as easy or best as i can bare with me)

if i step on the first block of the 5 nothing happens, if i step on the 2nd it says parkour started goodluck. if i step on the 3rd it does nothing then i try to attempt to jump the 4th, if i fail and fall bout 2-3 blocks below it, it will teleport me infront of the first block(defined via command).

When i reach the 5th block it ends the check for failing to jump the next block which before was 2-3 blocks under original jump zone. basicly you completed the course and are free to roam the area the parkour leads to, the plugin or "end zone" doesnt need to say anything like "end zone reached enjoy" that it dont need. only 1 msg at start thats all.

Commands:
    /ap setstart <name>(This so more area's of starts are allowed and thus more courses)<Msg: Goodluck on this course {player}> (Configurable)
    /ap setend <name>(Same story as above but ends)(No msg)
    /ap setcheckpoint <name>(Optional)
    /ap silentcheck <name> <number>(This command would look where you should land and if you fail you teleport back to the starting point).(infront of first block)

Requirements:
    - ap.create(This so only ops and people with the permission can setup a course)

Add-on note: The pressure plate if cant be configurable which pressure plate should be vanilla till the start location is defined then only the pressure plate on THAT location should activate the plugin, the 1 just 1 block away should not do anything unless there is a redstone creation linked to it meaning vanilla minecraft.

Otherwise if it cant be so that only that pressure plate does this then i hope i can define the kind of pressure plate so it wont interfere with other plugins that also use the pressure plate system.

There might be a better way to set this plugin up so if you have suggestions or better ways, let me know :) or if u need more info just ask glad to help best i can.(Got a parkour setup to show it on if needed, doesnt have checks and all ofcourse but the idea is there),

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  2. Offline

Scorpionvssub

3. Offline

Scorpionvssub

4. Offline

Scorpionvssub

bump-a-rump

EDIT just noticed "plugin help" needs to be plugin request idk how to change this

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  5. Offline

Scorpionvssub

6. Offline

Scorpionvssub

bump

EDIT by Timtower: changed into plugin request

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  7. Offline

Scorpionvssub

8. Offline

Scorpionvssub