Anyone interested in teaching me to code?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by BedRockets, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

swimmer1929

JPG2000
    Alright... as if you're somebody to decide whether or not I know how to "code"....
    Your conceited assertions aren't helping anyone. (OUCH)

2. Offline

JPG2000

swimmer1929 If you didn't realize, what I first said was a joke, because I've seen you grown a lot. But if you want to go to that level, yes, I can decide...

3. Offline

Reevesdrums

I've been trying to learn from youtube, and some of it is great, no way to deny it.
    But MOST of what I have seen are people saying " Write this, then write this, It works!"
    And it's obvious that they don't know why it works as soon as they start explaining it...
    They start fumbling over their words, and phrases get tossed around without meaning.

Clearly, they learnt the stuff without a proper understanding, and while they can replicate it, they don't properly understand it, and it shows. And then anyone learning from them has the same problem.

I'm trying some online written resources now though, and all of a sudden everything makes sense to me with a clear explanation:D
    So don't hesitate to look into other resources If you wan't to know what your doing :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.