Any plugins for creepers 1.4?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by KrazyBonez, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KrazyBonez

I had a 1.4 server up and running shortly after the update, and its all good plugins work etc etc, i know how to do 90% of it. All i need to know is if there is a plugin that wont give me creature spawn errors for wolves, that will stop creepers from doing block damage, not player damage. Or a plugin that will just remove creepers and not error the wolf spawns. Any help is appreciated.

2. Offline

captainawesome7

You shouldn't have updated until all or at least most of your plugins were updated as well.

3. Offline

KrazyBonez

Nice troll post, thanks for that.
    Anyone have a real answer? not like this tool right here....and i do have most of my plugins but worldguard/edit isnt updated yet alright?

4. Offline

Nat Ryall

5. Offline

davr

MobControl didn't even work on previous version of bukkit :/ (which makes me sad because it appears to have a bunch of neat features)

6. Offline

captainawesome7

thats not troll its common sense

7. Offline

Plague

I really do not like personal insults. Consider this a warning.

And @captainawesome7 although I do concur that updating is not to be rushed, you haven't answered his question, so this is sort of trolling...

8. Offline

captainawesome7

@Plague I was just saying, if you want your plugins to work, download the jar that works with 1.3 and 1.4 clients. You shouldn't update and then ask for plugins that will do a certain thing, when you can wait a few days and get WorldGuard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.