Anti Xray Notifier and command executer

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by NSPredator, Oct 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NSPredator

Hello, I have recently been browsing Bukkit Dev for anti Xray plugins. So far I have found: FoundDiamonds, Anti-Xray and Orebfuscator. These plugins are good but are missing some features that I would like to have implemented. I have contacted the developers of these plugins on several occasions but I have had no response. Hence forth I am request an Anti Xray plugin with the following features:
    • The ability to broadcast ore finds
    • The ability to only broadcast finds if they are over a certain ratio within a time limit. For example 10 diamond ore was found in 10 minutes so a message will be broadcasted.
    • A place were all player ore finds are found. For example Bob has found and mined 24 diamond ore since he joined the server for the first time.
    • The ability for the plugin to execute a command if a player goes over a certain ratio. For example John found 10 diamond ore in 30 seconds so /warn john will be executed (it would be nice if this could be a command set by the owner of the server).
    • Track the amount of times a user has gone over the ratio limit and the ability to execute different commands if they have gone over it more than once.
    • Broadcasts will only be sent to players with the required permission node.
    • Offline logs so when a admin comes online they can see who has gone over the limit.
    Thanks!

2. Offline

PapiDimmi

Just because you want a few extra features doesn't mean that there is a need for creating a whole new plugin.

Here are a couple of plugins that you can use. Go ahead and choose one of them:
    Anti X-Ray
    Orebfuscator
    FoundDiamonds
    Anti-Xray
    CoreProtect-Anti-Xray

Edit: Just use FoundDiamonds. It has an anti xray feature, and it rewards players from finding diamonds. It also notifies the server when a player has mined an ore.
    If you need hard-core anti-xray that will block xray-ing 100%, use Orebfuscator.
    Just be warned that it steals a lot of your server RAM, thus lagging your server out, unless you're rich on RAM.

3. Offline

VG.Developments

NSPredator Try private messaging the developers of the plugin(s) for the features to be added.

4. Offline

NSPredator

Did you exactly read my post?

5. Offline

VG.Developments

6. Offline

NSPredator

VG.Developments
    No Worries! It happens!

PapiDimmi
    Same goes to you. Next time read my post not just the title before replying to it but thank you for suggesting a few more plugins but they don't meet my requirements!

7. Offline

NSPredator

8. Offline

NSPredator

9. Offline

NSPredator

10. Offline

NSPredator

11. Offline

NSPredator

12. Offline

caderape

you will have to make a choice between the different anti xray existing.
    But all the features you're asking can be made in another plugin.

So choose your anti xray plugin and tell us the missed feature you want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.